My Community

How Awesome Are The New MLS Logos

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
How Awesome Are The New MLS Logos
« on: October 09, 2014, 10:29:57 AM »
The MLS has a new league logo next year.  They are changing the game for the better.  We get 20 teams instead of 19 and 22 teams in 2017.  We will probably have 24 teams by 2020.  Miami purchased an MLS team that will be owned by David Beckham.  MLS has yet to approve of new stadium deal.  I also think the Pittsburgh Riverhounds could join the MLS with the new Highmark Stadium they built.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Re: How Awesome Are The New MLS Logos
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 02:58:08 AM »
The new logos are a joke.  Really.  The Galaxy changed their logo.  Then Kansas City Wizards become Sporting KC.  Columbus Crew want to get rid of the construction workers that look like the army, navy, air force, marines.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Re: How Awesome Are The New MLS Logos
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 12:04:09 AM »
The Columbus Crew need to make their logo look more like the English Premiere League.  Screw the construction workers they look like some douches that serve in the military.  The MLS has never paid tribute to the military and they don't need to start now.  Don Garber is not Putin just because he refuses to help the military when it comes to American Soccer.  The new Galaxy logo is better Ransom and you know it.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons