My Community

LET'S DO THIS NFL PICKS WEEK 6 SPORTS FANS

LET'S DO THIS NFL PICKS WEEK 6 SPORTS FANS
« on: October 07, 2014, 03:00:57 PM »
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Re: LET'S DO THIS NFL PICKS WEEK 6 SPORTS FANS
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 03:15:52 PM »
Jason Bantle and I both posted our week 6 picks here.

http://www.draftutopia.com/nflpredictionsweek6.html
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 10:45:46 AM »
Colts defeat Texans  Lucky takes a steamer on J.J. Watt like Tony Romo.

Falcons rule and Cutler sucks

I like chicken wings.  Then again Kyle Orton is a bum.  Pats in OT

Bengals and Panthers both piss me off because they are not dogs.  Panthers resemble dogs because a Panther looks like a black lab.  Panthers win 10-9 and Luke Kuechly hits blackjack with 21 total tackles in a single game.

Jake Locker is like Robin of the Teen Titans.  He's a superhero that is born to win.

Dolphins pull the upset.  Penis Packers can blow me until I get a free cheesehead to wipe my ass with.

Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley got their bear hunting licenses.  Teddy Bear hunting season is on in Minnesota.  SPECULATION SPORTS cannot stop me and my boys in MOTOWN from hunting Teddy Bears like Bridgewater.  Colby the Kitty will come down from his gay rainbow bridge to fight for out noble cause for shooting evil Teddy Bears that want to cuddle with you as the Lions win.

Time for the Sheriff to throw some Paper Airplanes on to the New Jets stadium.  Nationwide is on your side.

Ravens win Tampa Bay wins.  Joe Flacco is like Johnny Jay Utah.  Mike Glennon is like Iceman Sports.

Native Americans discovered America.  Not some piss ant Cardinals that lived in Spain.

Romo loses.  Does anyone see my profile pick with a dog pooping on the Cowboys bed.  I don't care if they won 4 in a row.  They still suck until the Boys win another Super Bowl or until Jerry Jones dies.

Giants go on the road and get the upset woof woof.

49ers win on Monday they are my team.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• Jabba The Fear Mongerer AKA Rush Limbaugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 04:59:12 PM »
Alright guys time for my picks.

Colts won.  Luck gives me a free point after motorboating them titties.  The only boob that showed resistance was J.J. Watt.

Falcons some one get Rush an ice cold bud light.

E.J. E.J.  Kyle Ortons win in Detroit was a fluke.  Jim Schwatz wanted to stick it to the Lions

Bengals.  Firecrotch Dalton defeats Sir Camelot Newton.

Locker may be out and Michael Roos is on IR.  Jaguars will finally win a game.

Packers will defeat those damn rapist Dolphins down in Miami.  Then Aaron Rodgers will cheat on Olivia Munn by going to a nightclub with LeBron James.

Vikings.  Stafford is a stiff.

Manning.  Geno Smith probably smoked weed with Lil Wayne at a WV frat party.

Buccaneers pull the upset.

Cardinals.  Redskins stink without RGIII.

Time for the Cowboys to wrustle up some Seahawks Yee HAW

Eagles win and Eli Sucks.  I don't care if Eli has more rings than his brother he still sucks compared to Manning.

49ers.  Why did ESPN have to reverse the damn Rams logo for ratings.  Talk about the 4 letter curse GGGGGRRRRRR!

I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 05:46:33 PM »
Lets's Go Browns.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 12:23:28 AM »
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

BoukenGreen

• The Smart-Ass Adventural
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 08:52:41 PM »
hey theDUDE how bout dem cowboys
There are somethings arrows can't kill.
For everything else, there's Master Sword