My Community

People Who Are Pimps

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• Jabba The Fear Mongerer AKA Rush Limbaugh
    • View Profile
People Who Are Pimps
« on: August 26, 2014, 12:07:33 PM »
Pimps are authority figures that are part of the 1 percent.

The quaker granola guy is a pimp.
Willy Wonka is a pimp
Colonel Sanders is a pimp
Obama was pimp not born in America
You can bet your sweet ass that Chris Ransom is probably a pimp too.
I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Re: People Who Are Pimps
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 12:12:21 PM »
Mark Cuban is a pimp.  Damn scumbag is posting photos of a black lab in a Mavericks shirt on National Dog day.  Also he won't give the Mavericks a new stadium cause he knows it will cost him money.  Those are the actions of a pimp.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 02:57:23 PM »
well said..CUBAN..bitch please..pumpkin ball owner..AMERICAN AIRLINES IS A NCE PLACE..punk

COWPOTE
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 12:39:17 AM »
Mark Cuban is not a pimp.  He's a good man.  The best owner I've seen since Donald Sterling.

Al Sharpton is a pimp.  Donald Trump is a pimp.

Trump gets a hall pass for being a reppppubbblican GRRRRR!
I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 10:28:43 AM »
How about Oprah?  Ain't she a pimp with her fancy ass book club?

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 12:35:33 AM »
she is the father of the 44TH..we all know it kids

cowpote
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 01:34:42 AM »
College Football Starts Today.  Let's talk about college football coaches that are pimps.

Coaches in the SEC are NOT pimps.
Jimbo Fisher of the Florida State Seminoles is NOT a pimp.
Urban Meyer the gaywad that left the Florida Gators to go to the Ohio State suckeyes is NOT a pimp.
Mark Richt of Michigan State is NOT a pimp.
Art Briles of Baylor is NOT a pimp.
The guy that left Vanderbilt to coach at Penn State is NOT a pimp/pedophile that likes to shower with former Commodores like Jay Cutler.
Charlie Strong the guy that left Louisville to go to Texas like Jesse Jackson is NOT a pimp.

Brian Kelly at Notre Dame is the videocheater for the Fighting Irish instead of Charlie Weis because Kelly got caught cheating with the Academic Scandal.

Brady Hoke HC of Michigan is the NCAA's version of Chris Christie.  EA Sports it's in the Game.  Wait NCAA Football 15 isn't out cause the NCAA wants to be the only organization making money off the players.  GRRRRR!  I was really looking forward to defeating Alabama and Obama with the University of Hawaii on Xbox Live.  Those Hawaii Warriors can tell the 44th that his birth certificate is fake GRRRR!  I'm so damn pissed that I can't play the NCAA Playoffs on Xbox One or PS4 absolute horseshit.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:11:10 PM by JabbaTheFearMongerer »

theDUDE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 01:44:49 PM »
Any love for Jerry Jones speaking of Jerry Jones here is my new profile pic for my avatar.  It is a photo of a dog pooping on a Cowboy's page.  I think it's a pug named Jerry Jones.  Even though I'm a yellow lab, what that A-hole is doing to the Cowboys is unacceptable.  I'm not changing this as my avatar until Dallas wins another Super Bowl or until Jerry Jones dies.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:47:46 PM by theDUDE »
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 02:12:33 PM »
We changed subjects from people who are pimps to colleges football coaches that are pimps because college football starts today.  You have the nerve to mock my college football thread with a dog pooping on a Dallas Cowboys bed.  Jerry Jones is quite the diplomat in Dallas unlike that dickhead Mark Cuban.  How dare you use a dog pooping on a bed to disrespect my post GRRRR!

theDUDE

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 02:17:23 PM »
College Football Starts Today.  Let's talk about college football coaches that are pimps.

Urban Meyer the gaywad that left the Florida Gators to go to the Ohio State suckeyes is NOT a pimp.
The guy that left Vanderbilt to coach at Penn State is NOT a pimp/pedophile that likes to shower with former Commodores like Jay Cutler.
Charlie Strong the guy that left Louisville to go to Texas like Jesse Jackson is NOT a pimp.

Brian Kelly at Notre Dame is the videocheater for the Fighting Irish instead of Charlie Weis because Kelly got caught cheating with the Academic Scandal.

Brady Hoke HC of Michigan is the NCAA's version of Chris Christie.  EA Sports it's in the Game.  Wait NCAA Football 15 isn't out cause the NCAA wants to be the only organization making money off the players.  GRRRRR!  I was really looking forward to defeating Alabama and Obama with the University of Hawaii on Xbox Live.  Those Hawaii Warriors can tell the 44th that his birth certificate is fake GRRRR!  I'm so damn pissed that I can't play the NCAA Playoffs on Xbox One or PS4 absolute horseshit.

All the coaches you mentioned are pimps plus you left out PAC 12 Pimps like UCLA's Jim Mora Jr., the jackass that succeeded Chip Kelly.  Steve Sarkisian the USC head coach who used to coach Washington, Todd Graham at Arizona State, and David Shaw of Stanford.  All these PAC 12 pimps prostitute recruits.

Personally I don't give two shits about college football.  I just want to piss on the playoff trophy and poop on the players that leave college early for the NFL due to the fact that they have no self-control.

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 02:29:48 PM »

All the coaches you mentioned are pimps plus you left out PAC 12 Pimps like UCLA's Jim Mora Jr., the jackass that succeeded Chip Kelly.  Steve Sarkisian the USC head coach who used to coach Washington, Todd Graham at Arizona State, and David Shaw of Stanford.  All these PAC 12 pimps prostitute recruits.

Personally I don't give two shits about college football.  I just want to piss on the playoff trophy and poop on the players that leave college early for the NFL due to the fact that they have no self-control.

This message the dude just posted is like the steaming pile of horseshit on the Cowboys bed GRRR!  It's college football tonight.  Good ole rush is taking Kevin Sumlin and Texas A&M over the Steve Spurrier and the South Carolina Gamecocks.