My Community

Cleveland Browns To Start Brian Hoyer VS Redskins in the preseason

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Cleveland Browns to start Brian Hoyer on Monday Night vs Redskins.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Re: Cleveland Browns To Start Brian Hoyer VS Redskins in the preseason
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 06:56:42 PM »
Joe Thomas could take a block of ramono cheese and shove it up Johnny Manziel's asshole and Johnny Football still couldn't play quarterback at the next level.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

Re: Cleveland Browns To Start Brian Hoyer VS Redskins in the preseason
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 12:50:48 PM »
Cleveland Browns to start Brian Hoyer on Monday Night vs Redskins.

I was about to post this, you have to realize the quote by Mike Pettine. " It's just something right now where we are comfortable with Brian going out there to start the game". He didn't say they are not comfortable with Manziel playing, but he did indicate that they are not comfortable with him as a starter. A starter is not late to a meeting, a starter shows innate leadership skills, skills Manziel hasn't shown yet. That quote, ignore the filler that comes after it, tells you who will start in week 1 for the Browns, if they are not comfortable with him by Day 14 of camp, they won't be by Week 1 of the season.

I have always said it, Manziel is his own worst enemy, he will keep himself from being great. Brett Favre, the quarterback Manziel most resembled ran naked through the streets of Green Bay in the winter after the season to get ready to play, he wasn't in Vegas, like him or not he was always preparing. NFL Quarterbacks are a different breed, Manziel has yet to be able to adjust.