My Community

College Football Playoff Thread

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• Head Coach At Sweet Home Alabama
    • View Profile
College Football Playoff Thread
« on: January 01, 2017, 08:05:06 AM »
Looks like I'll get to kick Clemson's ass once again.  Washington needs to go back to what their good at by massaging Sarah Palin's clit.  Wait Palin lives in Alaska nevermind.  Also Urban Meyer you sucked last night.  The Tootsie Pop Owl on Crystal Meth could have coached better than you last night against Clemson in that 31-0 loss.
Win 10 games you can bang my brothel of Alabama cheerleaders.  Win a Championship you can get free GGRRR or bang my wife.  Win a Championship and maintain a GPA of 2.0 you can cop any feel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  Touch my daughter them Tigers down in Auburn will eat your tiny dick.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Re: College Football Playoff Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 01:07:47 AM »
Clemson won WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

Re: College Football Playoff Thread
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 11:48:49 PM »
Looks like I'll get to kick Clemson's ass once again.  Washington needs to go back to what their good at by massaging Sarah Palin's clit.  Wait Palin lives in Alaska nevermind.  Also Urban Meyer you sucked last night.  The Tootsie Pop Owl on Crystal Meth could have coached better than you last night against Clemson in that 31-0 loss.
NO ONE CARES DUDE
COWPOTE
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE