My Community

National Felon League Free Agency Thread

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
National Felon League Free Agency Thread
« on: March 09, 2016, 02:57:04 PM »
Time to see what Free agents go where and no SPECULATION SPORTS the one known as Jeffy Boy.  I'm not a cripple.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

CommissionerGamecheck

• Commissioner of the National Football League
    • View Profile
Re: National Felon League Free Agency Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 03:04:01 PM »
This is the National Football League not the National Felon League.  Why did you call into Howard Stern.  Why does Peyton Manning call sexual assulting women kids stuff.  You guys are grown ass men.  I don't need to keep preaching it that these athletes are not kids.  Howard Stern saying Kids stuff.  Can you set peyton straight SPECULATION SPORTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfRzS3ucjqM
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 07:20:15 AM »
let..the trolling play out bitch..WHERE IS SHELLY?...I have some GRRRR...4 the little bitch...the draft will be boring..BOOK IT..chris is 2 busy looking at his sats 2 post anything

cowboy
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 07:15:12 AM »
shelly..i tried 2 listen 2 your show on spreaker last night..please get a mixer..and use talkshoe 4 your sound..IF I WANT LISTEN 2 your callers..i need 2 hear them..300 bones 4 a good mixer..your OWN MONEY..quit asking 4 money..if your show is better than mine,,get better sound..you sound like you r in a box..RENAME the show..UNTILL then..you have no show

have a good weekend
punks play pumpkin ball

later

cowboy
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 08:04:54 PM »
Ransom cares more about his site than anything else.  I miss the good ole days where he'd podcast for hours before NewsGuy and PEMCO went viral.  The good old days where he'd podcast for fun before Draft Utopia.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 08:05:43 PM »
Did anyone see my press conference today. Man that was some epic shit.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.