My Community

Super Bowl 50: From TheDUDE's Place Game Thread

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Super Bowl 50: From TheDUDE's Place Game Thread
« on: February 04, 2016, 04:47:12 PM »
Panthers VS Broncos game thread WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Super Bowl 50: From TheDUDE's Place Game Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 06:25:49 PM »
Time to win it all and silence SPECULATION SPORTS.  When I win it tonight he will apologize for calling me a cripple and John Elway horseface.  Jeff you will apologize to me.  You can say whatever you want about that Ransom punk but you will apologize to Peyton.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 06:51:59 PM »
I lead by a field goal so far.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 07:44:50 PM »
Peyton will lose.  WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 08:49:41 PM »
Time for the second half to start.  One more half Denver.

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 09:12:38 PM »
Carolina hits the post and we get a field goal to lead 16-7.  That's what I"m talking about.  Also I got more posts on the forum than BoukenGreen.

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 11:13:57 PM »
suck it Carolina.  I'm the world champion.

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 07:22:43 AM »
way 2 go cripple..now..leave the game..go drink some BUD...you will say anything 4 $$$$$..and your boy in the red shirt..his PIZZA sucks..cam the scam..quit on the game in the 2nd QT...YOU COULD SEE IT IN HIS EYES..he is the..M.P.L..most. val. loser...BORING GAME..BAD COMM..i only lost a buck on this game..it was 2 my WIFE...and that sucked..on to the 51st..IN H-TOWN BITCH..horseface..WE WILL SEE HOW GOOD YOU R WITHOUT THE CRIPPLE

SPEC
POOR SIDE OF MTKA

I HAVE RASIED...52.50 4 SHELLY

JEFFY
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE