My Community

Sports 4 Fanz Network

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Sports 4 Fanz Network
« on: January 26, 2016, 12:51:01 AM »
Tell us about Sports 4 Fanz Network.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

Re: Sports 4 Fanz Network
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 01:06:05 AM »
Sports 4 Fanz is a Sports News Website that tells you What's going on in the world of Sports.

I cover NFL , NBA , MMA ,  College Football / Basketball and the latest point spread and we also have a internet sports radio   http://sports4fanz.com/

Also The Station can be heard on mobile devices

SteveHarveyHeartsCOWPOTE

• COWPOTE has the greatest podcast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 01:11:23 AM »
This is a good website.  i mean that chris is getting minor league baseball.  It's Brian Bayless from Draft Utopia.  I'm clearly making fun of COWPOTE's podcast with a Steve Harvey meme.
My name is Steve Harvey.  Everything I say is the truth.  If I say COWPOTE has the greatest podcast of all time that's not an implication that it sucks.

BernBabyBurn

• Bern Baby Burn Disco Inferno
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 01:17:34 AM »
This is a good website.  i mean that chris is getting minor league baseball.  It's Brian Bayless from Draft Utopia.  I'm clearly making fun of COWPOTE's podcast with a Steve Harvey meme.

Stop insulting Sports 4 Fanz.  This site does great work like Draft Utopia.  Tell me more about your podcasts and shows at Sports 4 Fanz.
Hope Is nice, but I prefer no bullshit.

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 07:02:14 PM »
Here's my Episode from Last Night

Andrew Fish Fain and Chad Setera is on the show to talk about the Upcoming MLB Season and the Lebron James situation.

From Tennis View Magazine Mike Holder is on the show to talk about The Australian Open.

Sports Handicapper Raphael Esparza with the over/under totals on the Australian Open , UFC ON FOX 18 , Thursday night NBA and College Basketball

And Steven Rychel of Cage Side Submissions with your ‪‎MMA‬ NEWS.

https://audioboom.com/boos/4124017-bellator-ufc-mlb-and-the-australian-open

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 07:27:58 AM »
who cares...close your mic...FOOL...have a better way 2 bring in your callers..get a mixer like I have...if YOU...R..better than me...have better sound,,learn how 2 speak..quit smacking your lips..unless you have newsguys boob in your mouth..LOL..and typing..YOU HAVE BAD SOUND..step up...your SITE IS BORING...chris crushs your site...YOU HAVE NO SHOW..we don't care what time they come on when we listen to it after the fact..i dare you do a show for  2 hrs...LIKE HOTDISH SPORTS does...he can run his mouth about sports...speak like real man..NOT GAY MAN..there is nothing wrong with that..just come out on the show..i MIGHT CALL THE SHOW...and troll..NA..you r a pussy boy

your buddy

jeff
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 04:44:17 PM »
who cares...close your mic...FOOL...have a better way 2 bring in your callers..get a mixer like I have...if YOU...R..better than me...have better sound,,learn how 2 speak..quit smacking your lips..unless you have newsguys boob in your mouth..LOL..and typing..YOU HAVE BAD SOUND..step up...your SITE IS BORING...chris crushs your site...YOU HAVE NO SHOW..we don't care what time they come on when we listen to it after the fact..i dare you do a show for  2 hrs...LIKE HOTDISH SPORTS does...he can run his mouth about sports...speak like real man..NOT GAY MAN..there is nothing wrong with that..just come out on the show..i MIGHT CALL THE SHOW...and troll..NA..you r a pussy boy

your buddy

jeff

I agree jeff.  WOOF WOOF!  Newsguy is hybernating like a squirrel with no nuts WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 07:18:25 AM »
when shelly does a show...he makes me look good...LIKE..LIKE..LIKE....err...chris...who r my cowboys going 2 take,,,DEF..someone called my show last night...late on the cowpote podcast...great sports mind...shotgun....2nd RD?..

BE GOOD

jeffy
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE