My Community

NFC Championship Game Thread: Cardinals VS Panthers

CommissionerGamecheck

• Commissioner of the National Football League
    • View Profile
NFC Championship Game Thread: Cardinals VS Panthers
« on: January 22, 2016, 09:14:15 PM »
14-3 Cardinals VS 16-1 Panthers.  Please comment on this thread and don't use foul language.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• Head Coach At Sweet Home Alabama
    • View Profile
Re: NFC Championship Game Thread: Cardinals VS Panthers
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 10:49:15 PM »
IF Cam Newton wins the NFL will leak the evidence of the money he accepted.
Win 10 games you can bang my brothel of Alabama cheerleaders.  Win a Championship you can get free GGRRR or bang my wife.  Win a Championship and maintain a GPA of 2.0 you can cop any feel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  Touch my daughter them Tigers down in Auburn will eat your tiny dick.

JimmyFellon

• Jimmy Fellon Late Night Talkshoe Host On NBC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 09:38:32 AM »
Did anyone see the Packers VS Cardinals skit on SNL last week.  That was brilliant.
Stand up comedian that promotes the National Felon League on NBC.  Not responsible for choices others make so try your best not to screw up.

TomBrady12

• New England Patriots QB 5 Time Super Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 09:39:38 AM »
Jimmy Fallon just threw a touchdown Peyton.
Tom Brady 5 Time Super Bowl Champion and 4 time Super Bowl MVP.  Current starting QB for defending SB Champion New England Patriots. The NFL's GOAT.

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 09:40:50 AM »
who cares about Fallon.  I've never won a playoff game when NBC has hosted the Super bowl.  That's why NBC is a piece of shit.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

JimmyFellon

• Jimmy Fellon Late Night Talkshoe Host On NBC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 09:42:10 AM »
who cares about Fallon.  I've never won a playoff game when NBC has hosted the Super bowl.  That's why NBC is a piece of shit.

NBC Is Super Special Awesome so fuck you Peyton.
Stand up comedian that promotes the National Felon League on NBC.  Not responsible for choices others make so try your best not to screw up.

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 09:45:09 AM »
Did anyone see the Packers VS Cardinals skit on SNL last week.  That was brilliant.

Nobody may reproduce NFL games without the expressed written consent of the National Football League.  It looks like we have our first game check of Conference Championship Day Sunday in 2016.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 09:46:25 AM »
Jesus Goodell it's not even game  day yet.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 09:47:20 AM »
It looks like TheRockyTopSheriff gets our second game check of Conference Championship Sunday in 2016.

JinKazama

• Jin Kazama 3 Time Tekken Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 09:48:24 AM »
Cardinals will win.  There better be a Tekken  7 commercial during the game.
Tekken 3, Tekken 4, and Tekken 5 Champion.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 09:51:14 AM »
Panthers will devour the Cardinals WOOF WOOF.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

SuperCam

• SuperCam QB Carolina Panthers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2016, 02:13:20 PM »
Watching our defense mess up Carson Palmer will be a real treat.  Why is Pimp Daddy Nick Saban being a bigger dick than Lex Luther.
IF you call me Scam Newton.  I'll assume you're a bad guy and unleash my quarterback spam mail on your secondary.  I'll use my super powers to help the Panthers win.  My side kick is Captain Kuechly.  Middle linebacker of the Carolina Panthers.

SuperCam

• SuperCam QB Carolina Panthers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2016, 08:25:01 PM »
We up 24-7 at halftime.  Haters are gonna hate.
IF you call me Scam Newton.  I'll assume you're a bad guy and unleash my quarterback spam mail on your secondary.  I'll use my super powers to help the Panthers win.  My side kick is Captain Kuechly.  Middle linebacker of the Carolina Panthers.