My Community

AFC Championship Game Thread: TomBrady12 VS TheRockytopSheriff Part 17

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
Re: AFC Championship Game Thread: TomBrady12 VS TheRockytopSheriff Part 17
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2016, 09:34:50 PM »

Sensei Elway says to sweep the knees.  Sweep Rob Gronkowski in the knees.

We're 30 posts in and Peyton Manning has already referenced the Karate Kid.  Time to talk about strategies for the game and an intellectual discussion.
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2016, 09:36:21 PM »
We've only had this thread up for an hour.  We're already on page 3.  I hope BoukenGreen comments if we keep building this momentum.  TheDUDE and TheRockyTopSherrif are both in striking distance to pass him for posts on the forums.

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady had some awesome moments on NFL Big Brother.

http://www.draftutopia.com/nflbigbrother.html
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

TomBrady12

• New England Patriots QB 5 Time Super Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2016, 10:42:47 PM »
I'm going to win because Edelman and Gronkowski will step up.  Chandler Jones will bring the Orange Crush.  He will give Peyton the Orange Crush of the century.  Peyton will throw 4 picks and everyone on my secondary will get a pick 6.  Dont'a Hightower will miss a tackle and cost Nick Saban some money as he bets on Denver like a fool.
Tom Brady 5 Time Super Bowl Champion and 4 time Super Bowl MVP.  Current starting QB for defending SB Champion New England Patriots. The NFL's GOAT.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• Head Coach At Sweet Home Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2016, 10:44:55 PM »
It's going fun to see who can catch up to BoukenGreen first.  That being said you got Hightower.  The Patriots win and the Broncos cover the spread at +3.  Hightower get 11 total tackles a pick six and a fumble recovery.  Big game for my man Hightower.  ROLL TIDE!
Win 10 games you can bang my brothel of Alabama cheerleaders.  Win a Championship you can get free GGRRR or bang my wife.  Win a Championship and maintain a GPA of 2.0 you can cop any feel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  Touch my daughter them Tigers down in Auburn will eat your tiny dick.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2016, 10:46:47 PM »
BoukenGreen 176 theDUDE 161 TheRockyTopSherrif 131 I'm tied with Obama at 109 and SPECULATION SPORTS is at 103.
Win 10 games you can bang my brothel of Alabama cheerleaders.  Win a Championship you can get free GGRRR or bang my wife.  Win a Championship and maintain a GPA of 2.0 you can cop any feel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  Touch my daughter them Tigers down in Auburn will eat your tiny dick.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2016, 10:47:58 PM »
I'm going to win because Edelman and Gronkowski will step up.  Chandler Jones will bring the Orange Crush.  He will give Peyton the Orange Crush of the century.  Peyton will throw 4 picks and everyone on my secondary will get a pick 6.  Dont'a Hightower will miss a tackle and cost Nick Saban some money as he bets on Denver like a fool.

I get that Chandler Jones went to Syracuse, but you didn't need to reference him to Orange Crush.  Now Denver's left tackle will have a field day with Jones while Peyton picks apart your defense in the pocket.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2016, 10:49:55 PM »
Time to run the score up on Obama like Brady did against the Broncos in last years game.

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 01:23:49 AM »
We're gonna run the ball.  Patriots are depleted without Easley and Mayo.  We're gonna throw some passes.  I'll catch Butler and Ryan napping in coverage.  Denver will win.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2016, 01:25:15 AM »
theDUDE and TomBrady12 are going down.  I think everyone here knows I'm the closest to catching BoukenGreen.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

TomBrady12

• New England Patriots QB 5 Time Super Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2016, 03:28:12 AM »
We're gonna run the ball.  Patriots are depleted without Easley and Mayo.  We're gonna throw some passes.  I'll catch Butler and Ryan napping in coverage.  Denver will win.

Only a dumb ass reveals his strategy.
Tom Brady 5 Time Super Bowl Champion and 4 time Super Bowl MVP.  Current starting QB for defending SB Champion New England Patriots. The NFL's GOAT.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2016, 12:18:08 PM »
How come this game thread has 40 posts and Manning VS Brady only has 3.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

CommissionerGamecheck

• Commissioner of the National Football League
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2016, 07:59:42 PM »
Where is everyone.  Everybody vanished.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2016, 08:01:07 PM »
30 people viewed this post and did not comment.  I'm guessing NewsGuy was one of those peasants.  The other 29 peasants are John Elway and the coaching staffs for both teams in Sunday's game.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2016, 08:01:33 PM »
Try deflating Ed Hochuli's biceps Mr. brady.

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2016, 10:58:14 PM »
Brady you're gonna look like the Cavs without Coach Blatt when I'm through with you tomorrow.