My Community

AFC Championship Game Thread: TomBrady12 VS TheRockytopSheriff Part 17

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
Discuss game thread for Sunday's game here.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

TomBrady12

• New England Patriots QB 5 Time Super Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
Re: AFC Championship Game Thread: TomBrady12 VS TheRockytopSheriff Part 17
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 08:33:45 PM »
Last year in week 9 our thread went 10 pages.  Hopefully it can kick as much as this year.
Tom Brady 5 Time Super Bowl Champion and 4 time Super Bowl MVP.  Current starting QB for defending SB Champion New England Patriots. The NFL's GOAT.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 08:34:24 PM »
Wow you guys have made progress.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• Head Coach At Sweet Home Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 08:35:25 PM »
I hope Chandler Jones or Von Miller breaks Cam Newton's legs.  ROLL TIDE!
Win 10 games you can bang my brothel of Alabama cheerleaders.  Win a Championship you can get free GGRRR or bang my wife.  Win a Championship and maintain a GPA of 2.0 you can cop any feel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  Touch my daughter them Tigers down in Auburn will eat your tiny dick.

TomBrady12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 08:36:38 PM »
The guy who left the Miami Dolphins out to dry in 2006 is still here.  By the way the Dolphins still suck.
Tom Brady 5 Time Super Bowl Champion and 4 time Super Bowl MVP.  Current starting QB for defending SB Champion New England Patriots. The NFL's GOAT.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• Head Coach At Sweet Home Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 08:37:18 PM »
By the way the Dolphins were the last team to beat the Patriots.
Win 10 games you can bang my brothel of Alabama cheerleaders.  Win a Championship you can get free GGRRR or bang my wife.  Win a Championship and maintain a GPA of 2.0 you can cop any feel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  Touch my daughter them Tigers down in Auburn will eat your tiny dick.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 08:39:15 PM »
This game is meaningless.  The NFC Champion will take it all WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 08:41:52 PM »
Whoever wins Super Bowl 50 will get the honor of visiting me for the last time.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

TomBrady12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 08:43:59 PM »
I think I'll have a threesome with Gisele and Michelle while Rob Kraft and hoodie kiss your rear end.  You better kiss Belichick's rings unless you want to get impeached Barry.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 08:45:32 PM »
I think I'll have a threesome with Gisele and Michelle while Rob Kraft and hoodie kiss your rear end.  You better kiss Belichick's rings unless you want to get impeached Barry.

The name is President Obama.  And I will be the president for all eternity.  I was kidding when I said this would be my last year.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

GoLUCKYourself12

• Andrew Luck, QB, Indianapolis Colts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 08:47:32 PM »
What do Peyton Manning and President Obama have in common?
Heralded Stanford prodigy who broke John Elway's career records at Stanford before being drafted by the Colts just like John Elway and Peyton Manning.  I took Manning's job in Indianapolis and then defeated him in the 2015 NFL Playoffs.

JimmyFellon

• Jimmy Fellon Late Night Talkshoe Host On NBC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 08:49:19 PM »
What do they have in common GoLuckYourself12?
Stand up comedian that promotes the National Felon League on NBC.  Not responsible for choices others make so try your best not to screw up.

GoLUCKYourself12

• Andrew Luck, QB, Indianapolis Colts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 08:51:16 PM »

They both need to retire get it.
Heralded Stanford prodigy who broke John Elway's career records at Stanford before being drafted by the Colts just like John Elway and Peyton Manning.  I took Manning's job in Indianapolis and then defeated him in the 2015 NFL Playoffs.

TomBrady12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2016, 08:53:33 PM »

Haha yes.  So true Andrew.  Get better soon so I can kick your ass next year.  Andrew Luck has reached his 18th post on the message boards.  It's time for Peyton to retire now that Luck has posted 18 times on the forum.  Obama sucks too.  Michele said I was the best she ever had after the 3 some with me and Giselle while the Patriots visited the white house.

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 08:56:17 PM »

Haha yes.  So true Andrew.  Get better soon so I can kick your ass next year.  Andrew Luck has reached his 18th post on the message boards.  It's time for Peyton to retire now that Luck has posted 18 times on the forum.  Obama sucks too.  Michele said I was the best she ever had after the 3 some with me and Giselle while the Patriots visited the white house.

I'm gonna do what Andrew Suck failed to do last year and win.  You'll see.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.