My Community

Alabama VS Clemson Thread

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• Head Coach At Sweet Home Alabama
    • View Profile
Alabama VS Clemson Thread
« on: January 11, 2016, 08:36:36 PM »
Roll Tide.
Win 10 games you can bang my brothel of Alabama cheerleaders.  Win a Championship you can get free GGRRR or bang my wife.  Win a Championship and maintain a GPA of 2.0 you can cop any feel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  Touch my daughter them Tigers down in Auburn will eat your tiny dick.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
Re: Alabama VS Clemson Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 08:38:01 PM »
Jake Coker you need to fire the ball into those tight windows boy.
Win 10 games you can bang my brothel of Alabama cheerleaders.  Win a Championship you can get free GGRRR or bang my wife.  Win a Championship and maintain a GPA of 2.0 you can cop any feel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  Touch my daughter them Tigers down in Auburn will eat your tiny dick.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 08:50:00 PM »
Alabama is going to lose woof woof. Here the tiger roar woof woof.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 08:53:50 PM »
Derrick "Forest Gump" Henry runs it in.  And those Alabama cheerleaders are so wet down there baby.  ROLL TIDE!

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 08:55:30 PM »
Derrick Henry puts Alabama up 7-0.  Great blocking by this offensive line.  I know you're pumped, but you've got to watch the Language Pimp Daddy Nick Saban.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 08:58:02 PM »
That was clearly holding on Clemson.  Flag on Bama you refs are delusional.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 08:59:34 PM »
Not sure what's worse free yards for Clemson or Ransom telling me to watch my language.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 09:00:33 PM »
You guys need to be prepared for Watson to go Michael Vick on your asses.  I thought we went over this in pratice.  Screw you 13.  Damn Clemson touchdown.  I'm so pissed now.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 09:04:30 PM »
Go Drake Go.  Move those damn chains Kenyan.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 09:06:44 PM »
The Shaq Attack Shaq Lawson with the sack.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 09:07:42 PM »
Great catch O.J. Howard.  How can you let Shaq Lawson sack Jake Coker Cameron Robinson.  You know you're one fat tub of shit Robinson.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 09:09:43 PM »
Our kicker is adopted and that's why he missed the field goal.  ROLL TIDE!

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 09:14:19 PM »
First person to break Renfroe's legs gets a three some with Alabama's head cheerleader and my wife.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 09:15:21 PM »
Watson is making some incredible throws.

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 09:18:20 PM »
F Watson and F Clemson.  Alabama get your shit together boys.  We should be on ABC instead of the shitty bachelor.