My Community

Too Many Cops In Ferguson

Too Many Cops In Ferguson
« on: August 17, 2014, 01:50:19 PM »
Does anyone else think there are too many cops in Ferguson?  It is a touchy subject, yet it is a current event and it does deal with bullying and major issues to a certain extent.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Re: Too Many Cops In Ferguson
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 01:57:10 PM »
I can understand the cops taking affirmative action on the first guy.  The other people had a right to protest.  Freedom of speech matters.  Power to the People.  Even Obama admitted that the people were right and some jackass on MSNBC criticized Obama for not doing the socially approved thing by supporting the citizens of Ferguson over the cops.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 01:59:13 PM »
Does this mean MSNBC and FOX news are both fear mongering news networks?
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 02:03:44 PM »
Does this mean MSNBC and FOX news are both fear mongering news networks?

No shit Chris Ransom.  MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN all fear mongering.  It's the fear mongering bias that you have to take into account.

MSNBC is run by left wing fear mongers that are biased towards democrats.  These guys tell you that playing the game with integrity matters and that doing the socially approved PC thing that is trending is the law.  It's a choice, but the right choice.
FOX News is run by fear mongering right wing capitalists that make billions of dollars and don't want to lose money.  Fox News calls out celebrities and posts a bunch of ignorant crap for ratings.
CNN is capitalist yet biased towards liberal democrats.  Wolf Blitzer is the only quality reporter CNN.  Anderson Cooper can kiss my frosty white ass.

Thoughts on these news networks guys.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• Jabba The Fear Mongerer AKA Rush Limbaugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 02:21:39 PM »
Everybody knows that republicans are our nations only diplomats remaining.
I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.