My Community

Cowpote has an unhealthy obsession with me

NewsGuy

• http://www.spreaker.com/user/newsguy2005
    • View Profile
    • The NewsGuy Show
Cowpote has an unhealthy obsession with me
« on: August 16, 2015, 11:45:07 AM »
This Cowpote is totally obsessed with me. It's become really, REALLY disturbing.

This week, he and his wife (who I feel very sorry for) went on vacation to Chicago. In between seeing the sites, and filming everything he sees while muttering swear words and cussing under his breath at everything he sees, he continues to make podcasts totally devoted to me - first calling into Debi Daly's show, then making his own podcasts that nobody listens to on "the spreaker-spracker-sprocker".

Cowpote - GIVE IT A BREAK! A vacation is just that - a VACATION! Take a break! Give it a rest! Shhheeeeesh!
The NewsGuy Show: every Mon-Fri 6pm Eastern
http://www.spreaker.com/user/newsguy2005

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Re: Cowpote has an unhealthy obsession with me
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 03:35:17 AM »
Maybe, but I'm kind of glad he got to pose with Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane on his birthday.  The Blackhawks are his favorite hockey team.  At the same time the Blackhawks lost a lot of quality players and Kane is under investigation for rape.  I bet COWPOTE didn't even bring that up because he wanted a photo.  Just don't accuse COWPOTE of jinxing the Blackhawks if they fail to make the playoffs this year.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 08:19:56 AM »
How come COWPOTE hasn't responded?
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• Jabba The Fear Mongerer AKA Rush Limbaugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 09:54:00 PM »
COWPOTE is a fucking pussy.  Why does he keep calling me a fear mongerer.  He sounds like the fear mongerer if you ask me NewsGuy.
I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.