My Community

Which NASCAR Driver should I root for?

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Which NASCAR Driver should I root for?
« on: August 17, 2014, 01:42:53 PM »
Drivers who represent Henrik Motorsports are like Baseball players that play for the Yankees.  There sellouts and scumbags.  That means I refuse to root for Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, or Dale Earnhart Jr.

Drivers who change sponsors like Max Turek Jr., Ryan Newman, Tony Stewart, and Joey Logano piss me off because they have no loyalty.

Kyle Busch is a dink.  His smile pisses me off.  Who does that leave me with?
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

Re: Which NASCAR Driver should I root for?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 01:49:01 PM »
How about Danica Patrick?  She is the only female driver in NASCAR.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 01:53:39 PM »
Matt Kenseth is also an option.  So now you can choose between Danica or Kenseth.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 02:00:06 PM »
I'll go with Matt Kenseth.  I like his car.  It is yellow just like me.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 07:57:36 PM »
JR..of course..he is my bitch..BITCH PLEASE

cowpote
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE