My Community

2015 Stanley Cup Finals Thread

TheTroll

• Commissioner of the National Hockey League
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 Stanley Cup Finals Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2015, 01:32:41 PM »
The Blackhawks are winning in 6. Chicago Blackhawks Stanley cup dynasty this is my 100th post on the forums.

Tampa Bay will win in 6.  Then you and SPECULATION SPORTS will both get on your knees and bow to me.  SPECULATION SPORTS will kiss my left foot and you will kiss my right foot.

No I'm gonna shove my right foot up your ass while speculation sports and zainbando boo the shit out of you. Then my Blackhawks will return to the white house.

Whatever Obama.  You are full of shit.  I'm getting ready for my hotel in Chicago in case the series ends in 6 games.  I'll be watching game 5 from my hotel.
Stop booing me or there will be another lockout.  DEAL OR NO NHL.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2015, 01:38:20 PM »
I might be full of shit but at least I'm not a troll. Jonathan toews is better at winning face offs than stamkos and that will matter.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 01:41:22 PM »
I might be full of shit but at least I'm not a troll. Jonathan toews is better at winning face offs than stamkos and that will matter.

Good point.  Tonight will be a fun game Mr. President.  Enjoy the game guys.  We'll have some coverage right here on the message boards.
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 03:16:12 PM »
Chicago is 4 deep at center with Toews, Richards, Vermette, and Kruger.  You got Sharp and Hossa or Kane at RW on the first line.  You got Brandon Saad at LW on line 2 with either Sharp or Kane complimenting him.  Teuvo Teravainen is another guy to keep an eye on as a a line 3 winger with Bryan Bickell being a hard hitting grinder/defensive winger that compliments Teravainen.  Andrew Desjardins and Andrew Shaw are line 4 wingers on the Blackhawks this year.  Chicago just has too much offense.  As long as the goaltending shows up they will win despite the lack of defense.

I get the Lightning have Victor Hedman, Brayden Couburne, Matt Carle, Anton Stralman, and Jason Garrison.  Garrison is usually horrible on defense.  His lone moment in the Stanley Cup was his game-winning goal in game 2.  Tampa Bay has Alex Killorn at LW, Valteri Filpula at C, and Steven Stamkos at RW on their first line and a solid second line with Ondrej Palat at LW, Tyler Johnson at C, and Nikita Kucherov at RW.  They got nothing on offense after those 2 lines.

The Chicago Blackhawks may be thin at defense, with only 2 good lines of defenseman.  At the same time Tampa Bay is just as depleted on offense as they rely on their front 6 for points.  If you can keep this front 6 from scoring you can win.  Quenville can limit what this offense does by putting Duncan Keith and Seabrook on separate lines.  Niklas Hjalamarsson and Keith can play the top line with Seabrook and Kimmo Timonen playing the second line.  I know the Blackhawks third line is terrible, but so is the Lightning's 3rd and 4th lines so I doubt that matters.

I think if the Lightning brought up Jonathan Drouin LW and D Slater Koekkoek their first round picks from 2012 and 2013 then they might have a chance.   I don't trust Garrison or Sustr on defense and there is a lack of depth on the back 6.  You can keep Garrison on the third or second line and have Koekkoek replace Sustr.  Winners take risks and if the Lightning want to win a Cup they might have to take some risks, but Jonathan Cooper has to figure that out himself.

I think this series will work in Chicago's favor since Tampa Bay is too gutless to make a big move like that.  Blackhawks in 6.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 08:25:48 PM by ChrisRansom »
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 08:36:29 PM »
My Blackhawks are winning the face offs. Watching Ben bishop play the puck only to bump into victor Hedman was hillarious.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

PenguinsClassic87

• Lets Go Pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 10:52:24 PM »
Pittsburgh is winning the Stanley Cup in 2016.  Chicago's 2 Championships are a fluke.
It's Time TO Unleash The Penguin

ToewsJams

• Jonathan Toews Captain Of The Chicago Blackhawks
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2015, 10:59:35 PM »
Pittsburgh is winning the Stanley Cup in 2016.  Chicago's 2 Championships are a fluke.

The fluke is Steven Stamkos appearance in this years Stanley Cup.
The only thing more disgusting than Toe Jams on your feet is Jonathan Toews.

WhiteLightningAttack

• White Lightning Attack
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2015, 06:46:14 PM »
Crosby winning the cup was a fluke.  We've got a dynasty ready to win a cup in the next 2-3 years if we fall short this season.  Chicago is on their last legs as a franchise.
Steven Stamkos attack with White Lightning Attack

TheTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2015, 10:58:14 PM »
Hawks win.  Damn it >:(  Well congrats boys.  Im gonna get my G on In Florida in a few weeks in the 2015 NHL Draft.  Just make sure not to boo me like a bunch of arrogant pricks.

ToewsJams

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2015, 11:04:29 PM »
Good work Duncan Keith and Patrick Kane.  Will Gary Betman game check me if I don' t let Kimmo Timonen lift the cup first since he's gonna retire for the Blackhawks and never won it.

TheTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2015, 11:09:40 PM »
Good work Duncan Keith and Patrick Kane.  Will Gary Betman game check me if I don' t let Kimmo Timonen lift the cup first since he's gonna retire for the Blackhawks and never won it.

I won't get you to game check you for Timonen if you promise not to boo me.  Nobody booed me.  This is the best Stanley Cup SPECULATION SPORTS because nobody booed me.

ToewsJams

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2015, 11:14:15 PM »

I won't get you to game check you for Timonen if you promise not to boo me.  Nobody booed me.  This is the best Stanley Cup SPECULATION SPORTS because nobody booed me.

Nobody booed gary between and that's the way it should be.  Kimo Timonen got the cup first followed by Vermette.  Looking forward to doing this more over the years.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2015, 11:16:30 PM »
Blackhawks didn't earn the Cup WOOF WOOF!  Sports is fixed and that illuminati cult wants the Seahawks and Blackhawks to be dynasties WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2015, 10:01:51 AM »
We are the champions. Obamacare and my Chicago blackhawks and we keep on fightin till the end. We are the champions. No time for losers cause we are the champions of the world.