My Community

2015 Stanley Cup Finals Thread

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
2015 Stanley Cup Finals Thread
« on: June 03, 2015, 08:33:23 PM »
The 2015 Stanley Cup Finals are underway folks.  Who do you guys think will win this series?
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

TheTroll

• Commissioner of the National Hockey League
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 Stanley Cup Finals Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 08:46:41 PM »
Lightning lead 1-0.  Tampa shall win in 6 in Chicago.  The fans at the United Center shall cheer for me Gary Betman win or lose.  SPECULATION SPORTS shall bow to me in Chicago.  I moved the 2015 NHL Draft up 3 hours so I could hit the clubs in Florida and get my G on.  COWPOTE will call me commissioner Betman after I retire the same way Rodney Harrison calls Tony Dungy "Coach" Dungy.
Stop booing me or there will be another lockout.  DEAL OR NO NHL.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 09:09:18 PM »
HAWKS IN 6...bitch please

cowpote
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 10:17:10 PM »
SPECULATION SPORTS should I send the drones to Tampa if they beat the Chicago Blackhawks in Tampa bay?
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

TheTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 11:14:31 PM »
SPECULATION SPORTS should I send the drones to Tampa if they beat the Chicago Blackhawks in Tampa bay?

Chicago got lucky.  Even if they sweep Tampa Bay the crowd shall cheer for me.  That's how much America loves me.

JimmyFellon

• Jimmy Fellon Late Night Talkshoe Host On NBC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 11:17:35 PM »
That was an awesome game.  Teuvo Teravainen earned first star of the game.  Corey Crawford only made 22 saves meaning he deserves second star of the game.
Stand up comedian that promotes the National Felon League on NBC.  Not responsible for choices others make so try your best not to screw up.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 11:53:08 PM »
SPECULATION SPORTS comes up with kick ass idea and works his butt off.  He gets no revenue and I get all the money.  That's a fair deal.  Letters and Numbers are the 2 languages we speak WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 06:37:19 PM »
SPECULATION SPORTS comes up with kick ass idea and works his butt off.  He gets no revenue and I get all the money.  That's a fair deal.  Letters and Numbers are the 2 languages we speak WOOF WOOF!
hell ya..lot's of good idea..NO GRRR..2 do it bitch

cowpote
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 09:27:19 PM »
Good job by Chicago scoring a goal.  For the first time this series we hear that annoying song that the Blackhawks play.

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 09:40:20 PM »
God damn it why did the lightning have to this game were already down 2-1.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

TheTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 01:20:00 PM »
Game 5 predictions.  It's 2-2.  Who wins game 5 tonight?

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 01:22:58 PM »
I'm going with Tampa Bay.  The Lightning are gonna end it in 7.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 01:27:16 PM »
The Blackhawks are winning in 6. Chicago Blackhawks Stanley cup dynasty this is my 100th post on the forums.

TheTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 01:29:46 PM »
The Blackhawks are winning in 6. Chicago Blackhawks Stanley cup dynasty this is my 100th post on the forums.

Tampa Bay will win in 6.  Then you and SPECULATION SPORTS will both get on your knees and bow to me.  SPECULATION SPORTS will kiss my left foot and you will kiss my right foot.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015, 01:31:36 PM »

Tampa Bay will win in 6.  Then you and SPECULATION SPORTS will both get on your knees and bow to me.  SPECULATION SPORTS will kiss my left foot and you will kiss my right foot.

No I'm gonna shove my right foot up your ass while speculation sports and zainbando boo the shit out of you. Then my Blackhawks will return to the white house.