My Community

2015 NBA Finals Thread

SilverbackApe

• Commissioner of the NBA
    • View Profile
2015 NBA Finals Thread
« on: May 29, 2015, 06:46:35 PM »
Cavaliers VS Warriors Who Wins?
People think I'm Dr. Evil and that I look like a condom.

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 NBA Finals Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 11:23:25 PM »
This is one of the best game 1's.  Golden State leads by 1.  Cleveland led by 10 after 1 quarter and Golden state came back in the second.  Cleveland owns the first half of the third quarter before Golden State rallies back and the fourth quarter has been like a chess match going back and forth between both teams.
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 11:42:00 PM »
Go golden state go the cavs knocked off my bulls. Winner gets to come visit me in d.c.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 11:45:53 PM »
Sucks that Kyrie Irving is off the court.  Warriors got this up 105-98.

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

SilverbackApe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 11:49:26 PM »
Cleveland needs to win game 2 at the Oracle or they are screwed.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 11:54:58 PM »
Golden State wins.  LeBron James can suck on my big ass nuts WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

SilverbackApe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 01:34:01 PM »
Golden State wins.  LeBron James can suck on my big ass nuts WOOF WOOF!

You are gonna be banned if you keep it up.  DUDE.  Game 5 picks who do you got.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 01:43:45 PM »
Golden State will win in 7 and the home teams will each win the next three games.  It sucks that Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love are out because we really don't get to see the Cavs at their best.  That will matter.  If those guys are all starting next year, then Cleveland will win a Championship.  This season Golden State will be the NBA Champions with a good chance of winning the West again even if they lose this series by some improbable miracle.

SilverbackApe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 01:46:32 PM »
Golden State will win in 7 and the home teams will each win the next three games.  It sucks that Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love are out because we really don't get to see the Cavs at their best.  That will matter.  If those guys are all starting next year, then Cleveland will win a Championship.  This season Golden State will be the NBA Champions with a good chance of winning the West again even if they lose this series by some improbable miracle.

LeBron has been huge this series.  As long as James is on the court the Cavs have a shot since he's the NBA's best player.  I got to take my girlfriend to the museum today and get ready for game 5 tomorrow night.  I'll be in Cleveland on Tuesday in case the series wraps up there.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 01:51:27 PM »

LeBron has been huge this series.  As long as James is on the court the Cavs have a shot since he's the NBA's best player.  I got to take my girlfriend to the museum today and get ready for game 5 tomorrow night.  I'll be in Cleveland on Tuesday in case the series wraps up there.

That's true.  I still like Golden State because of their starting five with Steph Curry at point guard, Klay Thompson at shooting guard, Harrison Barnes at small forward, Draymond Greene at power forward, and Andrew Bogut at center.  Having one player isn't enough when you have a starting five of this caliber along with depth players at forward like backup small forward Andre Iguodala and backup power forward David Lee.  I think these teams could end up meeting next year with Cleveland winning if LeBron, Irving, and Love are all healthy.

SilverbackApe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2015, 12:23:26 AM »
Congrats Golden State on winning the NBA Finals.  I think it's bullcrap that the Cavs fans booed me louder than Gary Betman.  Commissioner Stern was great, but it's my time now.