My Community

2015 Western Conference Finals Thread

Kazuma

• Kazuma The Shell Bullet Shell Bullet Burst
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 Western Conference Finals Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2015, 01:38:09 AM »
The Ducks had way too many hits and blocked shots in this game as Lisa pointed out.  Anaheim won this game, but Andersen deserved to be first star at goalie because he was brilliant near the end and it looked like Chicago might tie it at 2 and send the game into overtime.
I'm not afraid of dying.  I'm afraid of dying without accomplishing anything.

TheTroll

• Commissioner of the National Hockey League
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2015, 12:24:47 PM »
We have to make sure Chicago wins games 4 and 5 only to watch Anaheim win game 6 and Chicago win game 7. That's how I want to fix this series not that the league is fixed.
Stop booing me or there will be another lockout.  DEAL OR NO NHL.

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2015, 11:18:12 PM »
Our 2015 Western Conference Finals Thread between the Chicago Blackhawks and Anaheim Ducks will be posted here.
GO HAWKS..ducks suck..SIMPLE AS THAT..when we win the cup..I AM GOING 2 THE WINDY CITY
cowpote :D
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2015, 12:22:38 AM »
Our 2015 Western Conference Finals Thread between the Chicago Blackhawks and Anaheim Ducks will be posted here.
GO HAWKS..ducks suck..SIMPLE AS THAT..when we win the cup..I AM GOING 2 THE WINDY CITY
cowpote :D

I'm rooting for the Lightning in the cup, but my friend Knuckles is rooting for the Blackhawks.  Sometimes Knuckles doesn't have his head on straight.  That's why we call him the Knucklehead right Tails?  Either way game 7 will be epic.  Either Obama or Emilio Estevez will be pissed tomorrow night.
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

TheTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2015, 08:23:14 PM »
Game 7 at the Honda Center in Anaheim right now.  Winner faces Lightning.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2015, 08:28:24 PM »
Jonathan toews my nigga
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

CommissionerGamecheck

• Commissioner of the National Football League
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2015, 08:33:02 PM »
Jonathan toews my nigga

That's a game check for racial slurs and discrimination.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2015, 08:44:46 PM »
Jonathan toews my nigga

Screw you goodell. 2-0 Blackhawks if calling toews my nigga is going to lead to more Blackhawks goals on his end then I will keep calling him that because I'm black.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2015, 08:56:43 PM »
Jonathan toews my nigga

Screw you goodell. 2-0 Blackhawks if calling toews my nigga is going to lead to more Blackhawks goals on his end then I will keep calling him that because I'm black.

I have no further comment because something tells me a white person is operating this account, but the color of your skin should not matter.  Anyone who signs up should be allowed to post.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2015, 09:00:05 PM »
Jonathan toews my nigga

I have no further comment because something tells me a white person is operating this account, but the color of your skin should not matter.  Anyone who signs up should be allowed to post.

Exactly so why bring it up. Your being a pull popping pig like rush Limbaugh roger goodell.

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2015, 09:01:33 PM »
Ducks have outshot the Hawks 8-6 in the first period.  Frederik Andersen is a bigger choke artist than Shooter Mcgavin from Happy gilmore.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2015, 09:03:08 PM »
Maybe my Blackhawks are just that awesome.

TheTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2015, 10:36:54 PM »
Maybe my Blackhawks are just that awesome.

The Ducks have a bit of momentum right now.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2015, 10:40:31 PM »
We gave Anaheim hope by allowing those two goals. Hope get it my Blackhawks lead 5-2 bitches.