My Community

2015 Western Conference Finals Thread

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
Re: 2015 Western Conference Finals Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 07:54:02 PM »
None of you assholes talked about the Blackhawks winning game 2 in triple overtime.  Game 3 will be the shit tonight guys.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• Will Keleher The Future CEO of Draft Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 07:57:31 PM »
It's time for a road team to win game 3.  I think the Blackhawks take this series in 7, but the Ducks win tonight before the Blackhawks win game 4.
People call me Will Keleher the Kid That Sells Stuff In His Jacket during school.  I deal crayons and color pencils over the internet.  I'm not a crack dealer living in my mothers basement like Koolguy.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 07:58:35 PM »
It's time for a road team to win game 3.  I think the Blackhawks take this series in 7, but the Ducks win tonight before the Blackhawks win game 4.

You are crazy.  We are winning both games at the United Center and then we will piss off Emilio Estovez when we invade the Honda Center as Anaheim boos Gary Betman.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

TheTroll

• Commissioner of the National Hockey League
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 08:03:32 PM »

You are crazy.  We are winning both games at the United Center and then we will piss off Emilio Estovez when we invade the Honda Center as Anaheim boos Gary Betman.

Nobody will boo me.  Chicago will win in Anaheim as Hollywood cheers for me.  Than when the Rangers win the Cup at the United Center the Blackhawks will cheer for me and SPECULATION SPORTS will get on his knees kiss my feet buy me shit on NHL.com and bow to me.
Stop booing me or there will be another lockout.  DEAL OR NO NHL.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 08:04:59 PM »

Nobody will boo me.  Chicago will win in Anaheim as Hollywood cheers for me.  Than when the Rangers win the Cup at the United Center the Blackhawks will cheer for me and SPECULATION SPORTS will get on his knees kiss my feet buy me shit on NHL.com and bow to me.

If that happens I will boo you.  Michele will twerk her apple ass in my face to keep me in check and the plagiarizer Joe Biden will moon you as you have to witness the feeble old buttcheeks that are Joe Biden.

TheTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2015, 08:05:30 PM »

If that happens I will boo you.  Michele will twerk her apple ass in my face to keep me in check and the plagiarizer Joe Biden will moon you as you have to witness the feeble old buttcheeks that are Joe Biden.

I'll just ban you from the United Center.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2015, 08:06:06 PM »

I'll just ban you from the United Center.

Nobody bans the 44th bitch.  I don't have to take that from a troll.

TheTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2015, 08:06:55 PM »
Best of luck to both Anaheim and Chicago in game 3 hopefully we get more than 3 overtimes this time.  The puck is about to drop.

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2015, 10:50:12 PM »
Frederic Andersen making things happen once again.
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2015, 10:54:09 PM »

Andersen was decent.  The real MVP of this game was Ryan Getzlaf.

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2015, 10:57:01 PM »

Getzlaf was on a line against brad Richards where they gave up a goal to the Blackhawks line 2 unit plus getzlaf did not win any faceoffs.
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2015, 10:59:55 PM »

Getzlaf was on a line against brad Richards where they gave up a goal to the Blackhawks line 2 unit plus getzlaf did not win any faceoffs.

If you ask me it was the penalty killing.  That was huge for the Ducks in game 3.  Anaheim has a chance to wrap this up.  Game 4 is a must win for Chicago.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2015, 11:07:04 PM »

If you ask me it was the penalty killing.  That was huge for the Ducks in game 3.  Anaheim has a chance to wrap this up.  Game 4 is a must win for Chicago.

Duh no shit Sherlock.  Chicago cannot dick around we have to win game 4.  Andersen was brilliant between the pipes.  If my Blackhawks lose the Ducks will win the Cup because their goalie has a lego mask.

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2015, 12:17:57 AM »
That game was all defense.  The Ducks kicked ass tonight.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2015, 12:24:03 AM »
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.