My Community

2015 Eastern Conference Finals Thread

TomBrady12

• New England Patriots QB 5 Time Super Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 Eastern Conference Finals Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 03:32:45 PM »
Strolman and Carle blew their assignments unbelievable.
Tom Brady 5 Time Super Bowl Champion and 4 time Super Bowl MVP.  Current starting QB for defending SB Champion New England Patriots. The NFL's GOAT.

TheTroll

• Commissioner of the National Hockey League
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 03:36:44 PM »
Great win by the Rangers everything is going as planned.
Stop booing me or there will be another lockout.  DEAL OR NO NHL.

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 03:38:43 PM »
Two words Dominic Moore!
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 03:41:57 PM »
It was a great game.  NHL.com's game center was a few seconds ahead of the game so I missed the Moore goal the first time it happened.  Ben Bishop was brilliant behind the pipes, but the Lightning made 2 defensive mistakes with their lines.  Allowing Jason Garrison to play with Andrej Sustr was a terrible decision.  Matt Carle and Anton Strolman were thinking offense with 2:30 left in the third and the Rangers caught both defensemen napping as both both defenders were way too far away from the net.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• Jabba The Fear Mongerer AKA Rush Limbaugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2015, 03:42:26 PM »
Rangers win I'm stoked. Ben bishop was brilliant but the rangers win.
I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 03:43:11 PM »
When is Game 2?  I'm guessing monday night on NBC Sports Network.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 03:43:51 PM »
Preakness is on can we talk about American pharaoh.
I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 03:45:15 PM »
When is Game 2?  I'm guessing monday night on NBC Sports Network.

Game 2 is Monday at 8 PM Eastern on NBC Sports Network Chris.

Preakness is on can we talk about American pharaoh.

No this is strictly a hockey thread.  Go post a preakness thread in the general discussion area of this forum.

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2015, 03:46:43 PM »
You guys are communists I want to talk about the horse race on NBC here because its right after then hockey game on NBC damn it GRRRRRR!

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2015, 03:47:46 PM »
You guys are communists I want to talk about the horse race on NBC here because its right after then hockey game on NBC damn it GRRRRRR!

I don't think that's  a good idea.  Hope you guys enjoyed game 1.  I'm gonna promote this thread so more people sign up for our message boards.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2015, 03:48:54 PM »
Sounds good Chris.  Game 2 will be Monday at 8 PM Eastern and that's when this thread will continue.  Have a wonderful weekend.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2015, 04:22:17 PM »
Here is Lisa Donovan's Game 1 Recap of the 2015 Eastern Conference Finals.

http://www.draftutopia.com/nhl2015easternconferencefinalsg1.html

EdTheTalkingHead

• Yo Cowboy what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2015, 05:14:37 PM »
Rangers win.  Alright.  My plan to dress up as Lady Liberty at Rangers games is working like Gangbusters.
Fireman Ed.  Once a diehard Jets fan.  Now I have balls the size of basketballs and run a Firehouse Subs Shop.  Nobody thinks I'm a pansy.  My nephew Ted The Talking Head.  Now that's a pansy.

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• Will Keleher The Future CEO of Draft Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2015, 07:56:52 PM »
Rangers need to get their shit together.  This Stanley Cup will suck if it's not Blackhawks VS Rangers.
People call me Will Keleher the Kid That Sells Stuff In His Jacket during school.  I deal crayons and color pencils over the internet.  I'm not a crack dealer living in my mothers basement like Koolguy.

TheTroll

• Commissioner of the National Hockey League
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2015, 12:22:07 PM »
Rangers need to get their shit together.  This Stanley Cup will suck if it's not Blackhawks VS Rangers.

Don't worry it will be. We want doc emeric to be happy he didn't commentate any games in Tampa bay or Anaheim yet because commentating games in New York or Chicago gets you more money.
Stop booing me or there will be another lockout.  DEAL OR NO NHL.