My Community

2015 Eastern Conference Finals Thread

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
2015 Eastern Conference Finals Thread
« on: May 14, 2015, 11:54:34 PM »
The thread for the Tampa Bay Lightning VS New York Rangers will be posted here.  Game 1 starts on Saturday at 1 PM Eastern.
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

Kirby

Re: 2015 Eastern Conference Finals Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 01:57:40 PM »
Lightning began on a high note, but the Rangers stepped up as the period progressed.  Ben Bishop is keeping Tampa Bay in this game.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 02:01:27 PM »
Yeah im pleased with the rangers this period. That being said I think both series go 7 games.

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 02:42:06 PM »
Rangers score a goal but Jason garrison and Andrej sustr were on the ice so it wasn't that impressive.

Kazuma

• Kazuma The Shell Bullet Shell Bullet Burst
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 02:46:37 PM »
Rangers score a goal but Jason garrison and Andrej sustr were on the ice so it wasn't that impressive.

What the hell are the Lightning thinking.  Victory Hedman, Stralberg, or Coubrn needs to be on the ice at all times.  You can mix these guys up and pair Hedman with anyone, but to have one of those defenseman not on the ice with your line combinations is simply foolish.
I'm not afraid of dying.  I'm afraid of dying without accomplishing anything.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 02:47:33 PM »
Exactly. Derek Stepfan and the rangers capitalized off that.

JinKazama

• Jin Kazama 3 Time Tekken Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 02:50:36 PM »

What the hell are the Lightning thinking.  Victory Hedman, Stralberg, or Coubrn needs to be on the ice at all times.  You can mix these guys up and pair Hedman with anyone, but to have one of those defenseman not on the ice with your line combinations is simply foolish.

This has been a great game.  Both goalies have been phenomenal in game 1.  This would still be 0-0 if the Rangers didn't capitalize off that one mistake the Lightning made with their defensive pairings.  Don't tell me the coach made a choice.  He made a mistake because he made a terrible decision with the line combinations.
Tekken 3, Tekken 4, and Tekken 5 Champion.

Kirby

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 02:51:43 PM »
Your avatar is too big.  Can you crop it so it looks like everyone elses Jin Kazama.

JinKazama

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 02:52:19 PM »
Your avatar is too big.  Can you crop it so it looks like everyone elses Jin Kazama.

Yes, but that's JinKazama.  Looking forward to an awesome third period.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 02:57:41 PM »
T

This has been a great game.  Both goalies have been phenomenal in game 1.  This would still be 0-0 if the Rangers didn't capitalize off that one mistake the Lightning made with their defensive pairings.  Don't tell me the coach made a choice.  He made a mistake because he made a terrible decision with the line combinations.

Thanks for setting up this thread SonicHeroes and thanks for changing your avatar.  It looks a lot better.  Lisa Donovan will have  a game recap up soon.

You can go to

http://www.draftutopia.com/hockeyscores.html to get live score updates of our games.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

JinKazama

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 02:58:47 PM »
Cool your avatar is pretty big too.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 03:00:20 PM »
Yes it's big, but not too big.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• Jabba The Fear Mongerer AKA Rush Limbaugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 03:06:21 PM »

You forgot Matt carle he's pretty good too. GRR!
I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 03:09:43 PM »
Ryan McDonah to the penalty box WOOF WOOF!  Lightning on the PP Haha Pee Pee get it WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 03:12:12 PM »
Ryan McDonah to the penalty box WOOF WOOF!  Lightning on the PP Haha Pee Pee get it WOOF WOOF!

How mature!  It's Ryan McDonagh the captain of the Rangers.  The Lightning finally score with McDonagh in the penalty box.  Victor Hedman with an assist.  Rangers held the Lightning to 0 shots on goal for 6 minutes in the third period, but the Lightning have the momentum now with that goal.