My Community

Cavs VS Bulls What A Series

CoachCalipari

• I help College Kids Give Back To The Community
    • View Profile
Cavs VS Bulls What A Series
« on: May 09, 2015, 11:53:52 PM »
My boy Derrick Rose showed up to ball on Friday.  It's gonna be Chicago and Washington in the Eastern Conference Finals.  Obama's so stoked he's gonna have a sex party.
Develop and discipline the best players in College Basketball.  All of that money in the background is my money from coaching this university.  No students received any benefits when I recruited them.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Re: Cavs VS Bulls What A Series
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 12:01:40 AM »
Watching Derrick Rose and John Wall go up against each other will be epic.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

CoachCalipari

• I help College Kids Give Back To The Community
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 12:02:52 AM »
Watching Derrick Rose and John Wall go up against each other will be epic.

Those were the two best players I ever coached at Memphis and Kentucky.  They both deserve to win NBA Titles.
Develop and discipline the best players in College Basketball.  All of that money in the background is my money from coaching this university.  No students received any benefits when I recruited them.

SilverbackApe

• Commissioner of the NBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »
Guys game 4 of Cavs VS Bulls is on ABC right now.  Go watch it.
People think I'm Dr. Evil and that I look like a condom.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 09:05:13 PM »
Lebron hit a 3 pointer and my Bulls lost and I am pissed about that.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

Kazuma

• Kazuma The Shell Bullet Shell Bullet Burst
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 02:52:42 PM »
Rose won Game 3 and LeBron won Game 4 off game winning shots at the last second.  I'm gonna say either Kyrie Irving or Joakim Noah steps up in game 5.
I'm not afraid of dying.  I'm afraid of dying without accomplishing anything.

SilverbackApe

• Commissioner of the NBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 10:57:27 PM »
Cleveland Cavaliers advance to Eastern Conference Finals.  What's even more impressive is that LeBron and Irving struggled and they still won this game.
People think I'm Dr. Evil and that I look like a condom.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2015, 10:59:43 PM »
God damn it.  My fuckin Bulls lose one day after the Capitals got capped by the New York Rangers in overtime during game 7.  This is fucking bullshit.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

GoLUCKYourself12

• Andrew Luck, QB, Indianapolis Colts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 11:20:22 PM »
God damn it.  My fuckin Bulls lose one day after the Capitals got capped by the New York Rangers in overtime during game 7.  This is fucking bullshit.

LOL Did you think the Bulls would win.  LeBron is the NBA's version of me. 
Heralded Stanford prodigy who broke John Elway's career records at Stanford before being drafted by the Colts just like John Elway and Peyton Manning.  I took Manning's job in Indianapolis and then defeated him in the 2015 NFL Playoffs.

Kirby

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2015, 11:30:44 PM »
I hope LeBron enjoys his victory.  Atlanta Hawks will beat the Golden State Warriors to win it all.  Both 1 seeds will be in the NBA Finals.

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• Jabba The Fear Mongerer AKA Rush Limbaugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2015, 11:33:39 PM »
I want LeBron to lose to the god damn Clippers in the NBA FINALS GGGGGGGRRRRRRR!
I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2015, 11:39:39 PM »
I want LeBron to lose to the god damn Clippers in the NBA FINALS GGGGGGGRRRRRRR!

The Clippers will get to Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals WOOF WOOF!  Then my Golden State Warriors will win.  After that Golden State will beat Cleveland as the Warriors win this years NBA Finals.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

Kirby

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 11:40:50 PM »
Houston Rockets lead 56-53 in the second quarter.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2015, 11:42:12 PM »
Houston Rockets lead 56-53 in the second quarter.

You mean the Red Rockets WOOF WOOF!  If this series goes to game 7 Houston will win.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons