My Community

2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

SonicHeroes

• Nothing Like Sonic Classics On Sega Genesis
    • View Profile
2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread
« on: May 06, 2015, 09:39:14 AM »
Tonight we get Rangers VS Capitals in Game 4 and Lightning VS Canadiens.

I want the Lightning to go all the way, but I think we got better odds of beating the Washington Capitals then we do the New York Rangers.  Calgary really pulled one off.  The officials denied them a goal and they deserve to win at the last minute.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:34:25 AM by SonicHeroes »
Some Sega Facts About The Sonic Series

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

TheTroll

• Commissioner of the National Hockey League
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs 5/6/2015
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 04:34:47 PM »
I'm looking forward to tonight's games.
Stop booing me or there will be another lockout.  DEAL OR NO NHL.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
Re: 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 08:40:53 PM »
Lightning lead 1-0.  I was expecting more of a fight from the Canadiens.  I'm glad my Lightning are winning, but I'm concerned about both the Capitals and the Rangers.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:34:54 AM by SonicHeroes »

Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game.  Tails made his debut in Sonic 2 and Knuckles made his debut in Sonic 3 and you can play as him in Sonic and Knuckles.

ThatPatsGirl

• That Pats Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 11:49:08 PM »
Sports suck in Boston right now.  I hope we get Calgary over Washington in the Stanley Cup.
Let's go Pats.

EdTheTalkingHead

• Yo Cowboy what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 05:11:44 PM »
I'm gonna dress up as Lady Liberty if we go to a Game 7.
Fireman Ed.  Once a diehard Jets fan.  Now I have balls the size of basketballs and run a Firehouse Subs Shop.  Nobody thinks I'm a pansy.  My nephew Ted The Talking Head.  Now that's a pansy.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 09:06:29 PM »
We better get Capitals VS Blackhawks or I will be pissed.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

Kazuma

• Kazuma The Shell Bullet Shell Bullet Burst
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 02:54:07 PM »
We better get Capitals VS Blackhawks or I will be pissed.

Sorry Mr. President, but the Rangers are taking game 7.  I also think the Lightning close out their series tonight.
I'm not afraid of dying.  I'm afraid of dying without accomplishing anything.

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 08:28:37 PM »
Lightning lead 1-0 after game 6 of the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Kazuma

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2015, 11:17:59 PM »
That was awesome.  The Lightning are in the Eastern Conference Finals.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2015, 11:40:04 PM »
Ovechkin scored and then the god damn Rangers won in overtime.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

Kazuma

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2015, 12:28:43 AM »
Told you Mr. President.   By the way, I saw Fireman Ed dress up as Lady Liberty at the Rangers game and it was epic. Don't get too excited Rangers fans.  The Lightning will beat the Chicago Blackhawks in this years Stanley Cup Finals.  I might live in New York, but I've been a Lightning fan since 2004 when I first started watching hockey.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:30:50 AM by Kazuma »

SonicHeroes

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2015, 12:38:31 AM »
Told you Mr. President.   By the way, I saw Fireman Ed dress up as Lady Liberty at the Rangers game and it was epic. Don't get too excited Rangers fans.  The Lightning will beat the Chicago Blackhawks in this years Stanley Cup Finals.  I might live in New York, but I've been a Lightning fan since 2004 when I first started watching hockey.

That makes you a bandwagon jumper because the Lightning won the Stanley Cup in 2004.  I like the Buffalo Sabres.  Tails likes the Philadelphia Flyers and Knuckles is a huge Carolina Hurricanes fan.

ThatPatsGirl

• That Pats Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 12:46:18 AM »
I'm hoping for a Lightning VS Ducks Stanley Cup.  I hate the Rangers because I'm a Boston fan and the Blackhawks screwed us out of a Stanley Cup in 2013.
Let's go Pats.

JinKazama

• Jin Kazama 3 Time Tekken Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2015, 11:14:42 PM »

I hope so.  As a Flames fan I'm kind of pissed that the Ducks are in the Western Conference Finals.  Even though we lost to TB in 2004, I like Stamkos and Hedman better than the shitty New York Rangers.  I want Lightning over Blackhawks too.
Tekken 3, Tekken 4, and Tekken 5 Champion.

Kirby

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 11:16:48 PM »

I hope so.  As a Flames fan I'm kind of pissed that the Ducks are in the Western Conference Finals.  Even though we lost to TB in 2004, I like Stamkos and Hedman better than the shitty New York Rangers.  I want Lightning over Blackhawks too.

Tough shit Jin.  It's gonna be the Lightning over the Ducks in an intense 7 game series.