My Community

need some good movies

need some good movies
« on: April 18, 2015, 08:09:33 PM »
this summer...looks bad..we should do our own..THE TROLLS RULE...or..simple..BITCH PLEASE

cowpote
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Re: need some good movies
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 09:35:31 PM »
Besides the Entourage Movie and BMS the Movie everything else is shit WOOF WOOF!  How about a GO Animate movie hour?
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 10:05:34 PM »
3 good movies.  BMS The Movie, Entourage the Movie, and Ted 2 are gonna be the hit movies this year.  Everything else in 2015 is crap.  cannot believe the third planet of the apes movie got pushed back until 2017.  The second movie was awesome.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

TomBrady12

• New England Patriots QB 5 Time Super Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 11:08:39 PM »
3 good movies.  BMS The Movie, Entourage the Movie, and Ted 2 are gonna be the hit movies this year.  Everything else in 2015 is crap.  cannot believe the third planet of the apes movie got pushed back until 2017.  The second movie was awesome.

I agree Chris.  By the way, I will be in the Entourage movie along with that Seattle asshole known as Russell Wilson.  Who names their quarterback after two athletic companies that sponsor NFL helmets.
Tom Brady 5 Time Super Bowl Champion and 4 time Super Bowl MVP.  Current starting QB for defending SB Champion New England Patriots. The NFL's GOAT.