My Community

Chris Ransom Is A Bigger Cheater Than Tom Brady

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
Chris Ransom Is A Bigger Cheater Than Tom Brady
« on: March 26, 2015, 09:07:13 PM »
I invited him to play games on the new and improved chatroom.  That asshole beat me in 8 ball, chess, checkers, battle ship, connect 4, Scrabble, and Russian Roulette.  Yes they have Russian Roulete on this forum and I ended up picking the chicken that got shot and turned to barbeque.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

TomBrady12

• New England Patriots QB 5 Time Super Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Ransom Is A Bigger Cheater Than Tom Brady
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 09:08:28 PM »
Look I get that you lose in the Playoffs, but you don't have to be a bitch about it.  I want to see Chris Ransom VS Jesse Lucas that would be epic.  Jesse would put up a better fight than you.
Tom Brady 5 Time Super Bowl Champion and 4 time Super Bowl MVP.  Current starting QB for defending SB Champion New England Patriots. The NFL's GOAT.

GoLUCKYourself12

• Andrew Luck, QB, Indianapolis Colts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 09:11:20 PM »
Ransom would win a majority of the games, but Jesse would at least make it entertaining.  Peyton's too old to play football or games on the message boards.
Heralded Stanford prodigy who broke John Elway's career records at Stanford before being drafted by the Colts just like John Elway and Peyton Manning.  I took Manning's job in Indianapolis and then defeated him in the 2015 NFL Playoffs.

CommissionerGamecheck

• Commissioner of the National Football League
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 09:14:08 PM »
there will be no Russian Roulete on the message boards.  I have enough feminists up my ass with the domestic violence shit that took place earlier this year.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 11:30:08 PM »
Maybe I just have that much game.  I cannot wait to face Jesse Lucas or BoukenGreen.  Heck even Joey Potter would be more of a challenge than you guys.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

CommissionerGamecheck

• Commissioner of the National Football League
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 11:33:40 PM »
No Mr. Ransom.  You're a bigger cheater than Kentucky.  You beat me at Russian Roulette and killed the chicken again.  You also beat me at Darts and Gold Miner.  Nobody beats me at Darts or Gold Miner.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

TomBrady12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 11:24:03 AM »
This time I was the Squirrel and Ransom was the chicken.  Apparently if you select the same character that character dies.  It was pretty intense, but Ransom beat me confirming he is a bigger cheater than me.
Tom Brady 5 Time Super Bowl Champion and 4 time Super Bowl MVP.  Current starting QB for defending SB Champion New England Patriots. The NFL's GOAT.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 11:29:06 AM »
You just beat me at the card game Cheat.  Let's play one more game to determine best 2 out of 3.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

TomBrady12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2015, 11:35:54 AM »
Ransom beat me at Marbles.  I want to do best 3 out of 5 backgammon and maybe a game of goldminer.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 11:36:33 AM »
Suit yourself Tommy Brady.

TomBrady12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2015, 11:37:27 AM »
Nobody calls me Tommy.  I'm going to win and then we will play manacala instead of gold miner.

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2015, 02:51:57 PM »
You just beat me at the card game Cheat.  Let's play one more game to determine best 2 out of 3.

Of Course Brady wins at Cheat.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

WardensInDallas

• Mark Cuban and Jerry Jones We Run Dallas Baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 10:12:16 AM »
We don't pay you athletes to dick around like this.  Thank god none of you pansies play for the Dallas Cowboys.
The owners of the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Cowboys are the Wardens of Dallas.  We're the Dons and Johns of the best city in the state of Texas and in the best city in America.

GoLUCKYourself12

• Andrew Luck, QB, Indianapolis Colts
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2015, 05:16:36 PM »
We don't pay you athletes to dick around like this.  Thank god none of you pansies play for the Dallas Cowboys.

Jim Irsay makes us earn our contracts, but you're just a bitch for giving Dez Bryant a franchise tag and letting DeMarco Murray fly to the Eagles.
Heralded Stanford prodigy who broke John Elway's career records at Stanford before being drafted by the Colts just like John Elway and Peyton Manning.  I took Manning's job in Indianapolis and then defeated him in the 2015 NFL Playoffs.