my picks 4 2015

make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

SilverbackApe

• Commissioner of the NBA
    • View Profile
Re: my picks 4 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 03:53:58 PM »
This has nothing to do with basketball.  The Silverback Ape known as Adam Silver bans you from posting Basketball topics.
People think I'm Dr. Evil and that I look like a condom.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 04:08:23 PM »
Here is our bracket.  No you can't ban SPECULATION SPORTS.  Only the admin has that power and I'm not banning anyone unless they make a bad choice or say something really racist or homophobic that pisses everyone off.  I haven't had to do that yet and don't think I'll need to.

http://www.draftutopia.com/marchmadnessbracket.html
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

JabbaTheFearMongerer

• Jabba The Fear Mongerer AKA Rush Limbaugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 04:35:45 PM »
I got Kentucky, North Carolina, Michigan State, and Duke in my Final 4.  PIMPS win Championships GGGGGGGRRRRRRRR!
I'm better than MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN combined.  My hobbies include devaluing democrats, being open-minded, golf, taking viagara like a pill popping pig, eating boogers, and watching Star Wars.  My favorite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hut.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 04:40:29 PM »
I've got Kentucky, Wisconsin, Albany, and Duke in my Final 4 WOOF WOOF!  I also have Duke beating Kentucky as the Wildcats go 39-1 like the 18-1 Patriots.  Gonzaga loses to Duke in OT WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 06:41:19 PM »
Why did you pick Albany ;D?  You can follow our bracket coverage here. http://www.draftutopia.com/marchmadnessbracket.html
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

CoachCalipari

• I help College Kids Give Back To The Community
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 11:56:49 PM »
Looks like the stupid mutt was correct, but none of you fuckers had the balls to pick Wisconsin over Kentucky.  See all this money in the background.  I got paid that to throw the game.
Develop and discipline the best players in College Basketball.  All of that money in the background is my money from coaching this university.  No students received any benefits when I recruited them.