My Community

2015 NFL Mock Draft Thread

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• Will Keleher The Future CEO of Draft Utopia
    • View Profile
2015 NFL Mock Draft Thread
« on: February 03, 2015, 07:51:28 PM »
Apparently Ransom and his platoon of Draft Utopia podcast homos are doing a draft so I've decided we will do one here in the message boards. 

Ransom just called and said Jason Bantle picked Jameis Winston with the first pick in his mock.  With that being said Famous Jameis as Ransom calls him is our top pick.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:54:07 PM by WilliamJeffersonKeleher »
People call me Will Keleher the Kid That Sells Stuff In His Jacket during school.  I deal crayons and color pencils over the internet.  I'm not a crack dealer living in my mothers basement like Koolguy.

CommissionerGamecheck

• Commissioner of the National Football League
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 NFL Mock Draft Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 07:55:33 PM »
This will be fun. Good luck everyone. So glad I get to get Winston's handshake out of the way.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 07:56:39 PM »
With the first pick the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
People call me Will Keleher the Kid That Sells Stuff In His Jacket during school.  I deal crayons and color pencils over the internet.  I'm not a crack dealer living in my mothers basement like Koolguy.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 07:58:30 PM »
Food stealer went #1 when do I get I pick WOOF WOOF!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 08:00:40 PM »
Next up the Tennessee

Tennessee selects Leonard Williams.  Jurrell Casey and Leonard Williams will be the heart of this defense at the five technique.  Tennessee adds another Trojan to protect their Titan sized cocks.  theDUDE is on the cock.  I meant clock LOL!

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 08:09:18 PM »
Next up the Tennessee

Tennessee selects Leonard Williams.  Jurrell Casey and Leonard Williams will be the heart of this defense at the five technique.  Tennessee adds another Trojan to protect their Titan sized cocks.  theDUDE is on the cock.  I meant clock LOL!

That's a game check for talking about your crank and your small soldiers young man.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 08:10:57 PM »
With the second pick the Tennessee Titans select Leonard Williams, 3-4 LE, USC

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 08:18:19 PM »
Next up the Tennessee

Speaking of protection the jaguars need a fatass to protect Blake bottles. Jaguars devour birdies which is why Brandon Schreff ou of Iowa goes third woof woof!
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 08:19:45 PM »
With the third pick the Jacksonville Jaguars select Brandon Scherff, LT, Iowa

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 08:24:28 PM »
The Raiders better not draft a felon.

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 08:26:44 PM »

The Raiders are most definitely taking a felon after you named my balls after a Dreamworks movie.  The only question remains is whether my left testicle is Archer of the Gorgonites or Major Chip Hazard of the commando elite.

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 08:28:51 PM »

The Raiders are most definitely taking a felon after you named my balls after a Dreamworks movie.  The only question remains is whether my left testicle is Archer of the Gorgonites or Major Chip Hazard of the commando elite.

Nobody cares about your testicles.  Quit deflating the NFL Draft like the New England Patriots.  Cannot believe those bastards won the Super Bowl.  That's like Obama winning all 50 states.  Absolute bullshit, but until there is proof that the Pats cheated we have to take New England's Red, White, and Blue championship in the butt.

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 08:30:22 PM »
The Oakland Raiders get a panty Raider that will get after the QB's panties.  They select Shane Ray, RE, Missouri
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 08:36:45 PM by WilliamJeffersonKeleher »

CommissionerGamecheck

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 08:32:37 PM »
The Oakland Raiders get a panty Raider that will get after the QB's panties.  They select Shane Ray, RE, Missouri

God damn it.  I knew the Raiders would take a felon.  Until the Redskins change their team name, we have to punish them.  Picking for the Washington Redskins is WillyWonkaIsNotAPimp
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 08:37:09 PM by CommissionerGamecheck »

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 08:39:22 PM »
With the fourth pick the Oakland Raiders select Shane Ray, RE, Missouri