My Community

?...nicknames

Re: ?...nicknames
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 10:12:47 PM »
I think nicknames are a great idea. The Willy Wonka thing is hilarious. Most professionals use some sort of nickname. Dan Patrick's Danettes are like that. Cowpote you were extremely entertaining and I loved having you on. The only thing I didn't like was all the nicknames for the teams. Mainly because I didn't understand the all the references at first. But Tarzan was extremely funny.

Cowpote is money when he gives players nicknames.  I also like when he calls Manning CRIPPLE and Brady BABYMAKER.  Wish he'd give Aaron Rodgers a nickname.  Calls Andrew Luck Robocop which is pretty awesome.  I think he should be allowed to give players nicknames.  The team thing is confusing, but if calling the teams by nicknames will encourage him to come on your show you homos need to grow some balls and put your egos aside.
thanks 4 the LOVE..some people just take..sports 2 far..it's only sports..i can't talk sports without having fun..i don't have the best voice..my father always told me.:"COWBOY BE YOU..and you will be like me and your mom"...AARON.."double check"

cowpote

make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

GoLUCKYourself12

• Andrew Luck, QB, Indianapolis Colts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2015, 02:59:58 PM »
Irsay needs to give me a new contract.  I'm cool with you calling me Robocop, but do you have to call Irsay a pill popping pig.
Heralded Stanford prodigy who broke John Elway's career records at Stanford before being drafted by the Colts just like John Elway and Peyton Manning.  I took Manning's job in Indianapolis and then defeated him in the 2015 NFL Playoffs.

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 08:07:45 PM »
Just make sure the nicknames are P.C.  Otherwise I have to unleash my pimp hand and write game checks.  COWPOTE calls me Captain America because I'm the only commissioner in pro sports that fights for justice.
hell ya..bitch please

cowpote
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 09:39:43 PM »
I'm tired of you calling me the 44th and my wife an apple ass.  I will ban nicknaming on podcasts.  My presidency shall last for all eternity.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

WardensInDallas

• Mark Cuban and Jerry Jones We Run Dallas Baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 10:24:06 AM »
I'm tired of you calling me the 44th and my wife an apple ass.  I will ban nicknaming on podcasts.  My presidency shall last for all eternity.

I agree that COWPOTE's nicknames suck, but you don't have to be a dick by telling the little girl she can't play with lego's Obama.  Anyway I'll support your bill to get nicknames with podcasts banned if it means COWPOTE cannot call the Cowboys the Cowgirls or the Mavericks the Maggots.

The Dallas Cowboys will win another Super Bowl before I roll over and die and Tony Romo will be our starting quarterback when it happens.
The owners of the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Cowboys are the Wardens of Dallas.  We're the Dons and Johns of the best city in the state of Texas and in the best city in America.

Kazuma

• Kazuma The Shell Bullet Shell Bullet Burst
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2015, 02:53:19 PM »
Are you pricks that insecure about nicknames.  Jesus Christ.
I'm not afraid of dying.  I'm afraid of dying without accomplishing anything.