My Community

?...nicknames

?...nicknames
« on: January 05, 2015, 09:12:01 PM »
i don't understand why people take talk sports so serous....chris ransoms 3 buddy's..have no sense of humor..IT'S..JUST SPORTS..i would rather be A original..than oatmeal..2 make good sports talk..YOU MUST BE FRESH..but..it is what it is..i was going 2 blog 4 chris...but i will just blog on the speculation sports Facebook page..like i told chris...the 3 guys have never gave him any money..i have..2 help him grow his site...the message board was my gift..they have no ownership..at all..they..sleep..poop..eat..spank it..get a podcast..and you get a voice....JUST MY THOUGHTS..when they grow up..they will get...but..by..then..it will 2 late..IT'S SPORTS...
HAVE A GREAT 2015 SPORTS FANS..even you guy shea

jeff..from speculation sports and cowpote podcast
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 10:32:09 AM by ChrisRansom »
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Re: ?...nicknames
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 12:52:30 PM »
i don't understand why people take talk sports so serous....chris ransoms 3 buddy's..have no sense of humor..IT'S..JUST SPORTS..i would rather be A original..than oatmeal..2 make good sports talk..YOU MUST BE FRESH..but..it is what it is..i was going 2 blog 4 chris...but i will just blog on the speculation sports Facebook page..like i told chris...the 3 guys have never gave him any money..i have..2 help him grow his site...the message board was my gift..they have no ownership..at all..they..sleep..poop..eat..spank it..get a podcast..and you get a voice....JUST MY THOUGHTS..when they grow up..they will get...but..by..then..it will 2 late..IT'S SPORTS...
HAVE A GREAT 2015 SPORTS FANS..even you guy shea

jeff..from speculation sports and cowpote podcast

You're right.  Jesse Lucas and Brian Thornsburg my writers wish you came on.  Lucas enjoyed your company and thought you were entertaining.  The other two podcasters did not feel the same way.  Listening to them was a bad choice.  If they don't like you they can just start there own podcast rather than coming on Draft Utopia.

Joey is so focused on being professional that he's not associating himself with anyone who doesn't take sports seriously.

You need all the friends you can make in this business.  Look at the other two NFL Draft websites that have more readers than Draft Utopia.

Scott Wright of Draft Countdown only associates himself with serious writers.  Walter Cherepinsky of WalterFootball associates himself with all draft writers and he gives those writers value by putting mock drafts up in his database.  Walt never takes himself that seriously and he's has more readers than Scott.

Going to bed at 7 PM and only associating yourself with a select amount of writers is why Draft Evolution might not take off right away.  Still, I think Joey will eventually get his site working.  One thing I will say is that he has a long ways to go.

Thoughts SPECULATION SPORTS
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 05:16:22 PM »
if he can't get fun..he never will be good at sports...there are a bunch sites that no one cares about..and that go away...he will be one of them..LIVING IN THE BASEMENT..never any good..i moved out the house 2 days' after got out of school....AND LOVED IT.i say make something..do something..people at BK..do more in a hour..THAN THOSE 3 guys do in a week..they should join the army..and grow up..JUST MY THOUGHTS

jeff
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

WillyWonkaIsNotAPimp

• Willy Wonka Founder OF The Wonka Factory G
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 10:40:28 PM »
Nicknames are fun.  When you started calling Mariota Tarzan you made your NFL Draft talk more exciting.  Calling Winston just the Food Stealer gets stale after a while.

Former CEO of Wonka INC!  I ran a chocolate factory.  Rescued tijuania midgets from the Cookie Monster in New Zealand only to have them beta test my chocolate for me.

JesseLucas

• Too Big, Too Strong, Too Fast, Too Good
    • View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 01:46:43 PM »
I think nicknames are a great idea. The Willy Wonka thing is hilarious. Most professionals use some sort of nickname. Dan Patrick's Danettes are like that. Cowpote you were extremely entertaining and I loved having you on. The only thing I didn't like was all the nicknames for the teams. Mainly because I didn't understand the all the references at first. But Tarzan was extremely funny.
The Windy City Assassin!

WillyWonkaIsNotAPimp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 01:52:42 PM »
I think nicknames are a great idea. The Willy Wonka thing is hilarious. Most professionals use some sort of nickname. Dan Patrick's Danettes are like that. Cowpote you were extremely entertaining and I loved having you on. The only thing I didn't like was all the nicknames for the teams. Mainly because I didn't understand the all the references at first. But Tarzan was extremely funny.

Cowpote is money when he gives players nicknames.  I also like when he calls Manning CRIPPLE and Brady BABYMAKER.  Wish he'd give Aaron Rodgers a nickname.  Calls Andrew Luck Robocop which is pretty awesome.  I think he should be allowed to give players nicknames.  The team thing is confusing, but if calling the teams by nicknames will encourage him to come on your show you homos need to grow some balls and put your egos aside.
Former CEO of Wonka INC!  I ran a chocolate factory.  Rescued tijuania midgets from the Cookie Monster in New Zealand only to have them beta test my chocolate for me.

JesseLucas

• View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 02:16:05 PM »
Not a homo, I have balls already, and don't have an ego.  Like I said I've got no problem. My only problem was that I didn't always understand the team nicknames. Entertaining is good.
The Windy City Assassin!

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 03:39:19 PM »
Wonka you need to stop being a homophobe.  The only thing that's a bigger joke than you is Jesse's predictions.  Why does he disrespect my Broncos.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2015, 03:41:30 PM »
Wonka you need to stop being a homophobe.  The only thing that's a bigger joke than you is Jesse's predictions.  Why does he disrespect my Broncos.

You're right homophobia is bad.  I hope you lose, but I have a feeling you win Peyton.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

JesseLucas

• View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2015, 04:03:27 PM »

Sorry deputy. You're not playing like yourself anymore.  An all time great but age has caught up with you. You should call it quits after this year.
The Windy City Assassin!

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2015, 04:11:36 PM »

Sorry deputy. You're not playing like yourself anymore.  An all time great but age has caught up with you. You should call it quits after this year.

I'm 2,000 yards away from Favre's record most passing yards in NFL history and am making $19 million in 2015.  That record is mine.  I'm gonna have all the damn record and then retire unless I get back-to-back Super Bowls these next two years.  Then I might come back for a 3 peat if it means I can stick it to Brady.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

JesseLucas

• View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2015, 04:28:03 PM »

I'm 2,000 yards away from Favre's record most passing yards in NFL history and am making $19 million in 2015.  That record is mine.  I'm gonna have all the damn record and then retire unless I get back-to-back Super Bowls these next two years.  Then I might come back for a 3 peat if it means I can stick it to Brady.

You gotta get past the Patriots in Foxboro first. I don't think you'll even get past the Colts today. Go get ready for the game and get the bubble wrap on.
The Windy City Assassin!

JesseLucas

• View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2015, 05:27:25 PM »
Gonna have to step up your game deputy
The Windy City Assassin!

CommissionerGamecheck

• Commissioner of the National Football League
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2015, 05:55:08 PM »
Just make sure the nicknames are P.C.  Otherwise I have to unleash my pimp hand and write game checks.  COWPOTE calls me Captain America because I'm the only commissioner in pro sports that fights for justice.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

WillyWonkaIsNotAPimp

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2015, 06:02:51 PM »
Just make sure the nicknames are P.C.  Otherwise I have to unleash my pimp hand and write game checks.  COWPOTE calls me Captain America because I'm the only commissioner in pro sports that fights for justice.

You want to talk about justice Roger.  My photo about your actions as commissioner of the NFL speaks for itself.