My Community

Rob Manfried To Succeed Bud Selig

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Rob Manfried To Succeed Bud Selig
« on: August 15, 2014, 01:19:00 PM »
Rob Manfried to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner of MLB.  Disappointed since I thought Tony LaRusa would make an awesome commissioner.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Re: Rob Manfried To Succeed Bud Selig
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 11:44:25 AM »
Here is a photo of Rob Manfried.  He looks like Frankenstein.  Hopefully that is what COWPOTE calls him.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

WilliamJeffersonKeleher

• Will Keleher The Future CEO of Draft Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 09:48:52 PM »
About time someone succeeded bud selig
People call me Will Keleher the Kid That Sells Stuff In His Jacket during school.  I deal crayons and color pencils over the internet.  I'm not a crack dealer living in my mothers basement like Koolguy.

BoukenGreen

• The Smart-Ass Adventural
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 10:00:40 PM »
rob has been groomed for a couple of years to take over bud has been good for the game after the 94 strike he has grown the game on a global scale
There are somethings arrows can't kill.
For everything else, there's Master Sword