My Community

Thanksgiving Day Games Thread

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Thanksgiving Day Games Thread
« on: November 27, 2014, 03:14:39 AM »
Post your thoughts on the Thanksgiving Games Thread Here.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

BoukenGreen

• The Smart-Ass Adventural
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thanksgiving Day Games Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 11:53:04 AM »
people will be asleep during some of them and i'll be at a hockey game
There are somethings arrows can't kill.
For everything else, there's Master Sword

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »
I get to watch the Bears win.  All the warm ups won't help you Stafford.  My Bears are gonna win today.  YEAH!
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 12:08:48 PM »
Which Hockey game are you going to be at.  Are you going to watch any of the games BoukenGreen.  Did you see the Bears uniforms with Kyle Fuller that the family is wearing.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 01:29:07 PM »
Alshon Jeffery is kicking some ass.  How about Jared Allen with that fumble recovery?
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 01:31:23 PM »
Da Bears do not have a turnover yet.  Why are the Bears calling a timeout and why are there fucking Billy Joel adds on my screen.  Billy Joel is a piece of shit.  YAY OBAMA!

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 02:42:01 PM »
The Bears have 3 points off of 5 minute 6 minute drives.  Detroit had 3 4 minute drives and 17 points.  This is bullshit.  Bigger B.S. then George W. Bush's career in the white house.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 02:44:09 PM »
That Lions mascot is a disgrace.  You're not the Lion King, you're a BITCH.  Everybody loves me.  Jay Cutler needs to keep going without throwing a pick.  This is awesome.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 02:45:13 PM »
Non related Football Note.  Anyone ever see Gravity on Blue Ray.  God Damn it Alshon.  Washington pays you to make those catches with my taxpayer dollars because the Bears are my team.  YAY OBAMA!

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 02:53:54 PM »
Stafford had a big first half.  Calvin Johnson, Tate, time of possession.  Big second quarter were all variables in this game.  Stafford now 25 for 31 with 305 passing yards.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 02:54:33 PM »
God damn it I had money on this game.  I picked the Bears cause you picked them Ransom.  Thanks for costing me 4 grand you asshole.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 02:55:20 PM »
Detroit has another 4 minute drive in the works already in field goal range.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2014, 02:56:03 PM »
Damn it now Tate is about to exceed 100 receiving yards.  When do I play Clinton.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2014, 03:09:43 PM »
Damn it now Tate is about to exceed 100 receiving yards.  When do I play Clinton.

Next week.  This week is Newt's Keebler Elves VS Awwwwwwww Shucky Ducky's

Herman Cain has Forte on his fantasy team.  Forte has 6 rushing yards and 52 receiving yards no touchdowns.  Cain has 5 points.  Newt has Dez Bryant and one of the players has the Seahawks kicker.  Nothing else revealing at this point.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2014, 03:24:18 PM »
The only good thing about the Lions winning is that I may not face Herman Cain in the finals.  I swept Bill Clinton twice in the regular season which means the Championship in our fantasy league is as good as mine.  YAY OBAMA OBAMA WINS!