My Community

Draft Utopia Conspiracy Theories Game

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Draft Utopia Conspiracy Theories Game
« on: November 21, 2014, 07:56:18 PM »
Last year one of the Kentucky players retweeted a scouting report Chris did when Ransom kissed up to the Harrison brothers in his scouting report.  Conspiracy #1 is that John Calipari prostitutes Christopher by paying him to come up with good report.

Conspiracy #2.  SPECULATION SPORTS either A works in an intergiation room or some kind of prison, B Is Jerry Jones not this COWPOTE troll he claims to be or SPECULATION SPORTS is the Aaron Hernandez that killed Greg Odin.

I also think BoukenGreen works for Alabama Mafia.  The same Alabama mafia that Pimp Daddy Nick Saban Uses to recruit other players.

My final conspiracy is that Obama is operating his BarrackHusseinObama44 account from Kenya.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

Re: Draft Utopia Conspiracy Theories Game
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 03:38:01 PM »
make good choices good places bad choice bad place
IT'S JUST SPORTS PEOPLE

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
Re: Draft Utopia Conspiracy Theories Game
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 04:35:43 PM »

What's the 5th LITTLE BITCH WOOF WOOF BITCH PLEASE!

I'll add a fifth scenario that makes Colby The Kitty Rocketcat.  Rocketcat is the cat bastard being prostituted by progressive insurance.  He does not live on a rainbow bridge.  The kitty left you for the Progressive girl WOOF WOOF!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 04:37:44 PM by theDUDE »
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons