My Community

NFL Week 11 Games Thread

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
NFL Week 11 Games Thread
« on: November 16, 2014, 01:31:58 PM »
Discuss Week 11 Games Here
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

TheRockytopSheriff

• Peyton Manning Super Bowl 41 MVP
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Week 11 Games Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 01:36:59 PM »
Rams already lead 10-0.  If the Rams score again I'm gonna shove my crank inside Sam Bradford's mother.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 01:38:45 PM »
Bears are losing and rgiii already threw 2 picks. Buccaneers lead 10-0
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 01:39:59 PM »
Buy a Frito's Pizza from Papa John's.
My nickname is The Sheriff.  People who call me The Cripple can kiss my Big Orange Ass.  Super Bowl 41 and Super Bowl 50 Champion.  SPECULATION SPORTS will apologize to me for calling me a Cripple and for calling John Elway Horseface.

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 01:40:51 PM »
Just make sure to wear protection Peyton.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »
Rams already lead 10-0.  If the Rams score again I'm gonna shove my crank inside Sam Bradford's mother.

Do you know that Shaun Hill is starting for the Rams today?
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 01:44:29 PM »
Austin Davis started last week. Why did chris get mad at me for talking about other things besides sports?

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 01:46:11 PM »
Austin Davis started last week. Why did chris get mad at me for talking about other things besides sports?

Sports is my life Brian.  My real friends understand that and support that about me.  Care to tell us why you deleted your Facebook account.

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 01:48:38 PM »
Because you always take me for granted. You blame me for your problems and you think feminism sucks. Doin the politically correct thing is the law ransom. I'll still like your page on Facebook, but I don't want to be friends anymore.

ChrisRansom

• View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 01:50:21 PM »
Because you always take me for granted. You blame me for your problems and you think feminism sucks. Doin the politically correct thing is the law ransom. I'll still like your page on Facebook, but I don't want to be friends anymore.

Whatever.  As long as you keep on trolling that's all that matters.  Whether it's with or without me is your choice.  Doing the politically correct thing is the right thing to do, but it's not the law.

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2014, 01:51:01 PM »

Whatever.  As long as you keep on trolling that's all that matters.  Whether it's with or without me is your choice.  Doing the politically correct thing is the right thing to do, but it's not the law.

The law is the law Ransom.

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2014, 01:52:24 PM »
Yay Peyton manning supports me.

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 01:53:05 PM »

You're being a bigger queer than Kenny Britt.  Do yourself a favor and log off TYRONEShoelaces.

CommissionerGamecheck

• Commissioner of the National Football League
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2014, 01:56:27 PM »

You're being a bigger queer than Kenny Britt.  Do yourself a favor and log off TYRONEShoelaces.

That's a game check for homophobia.
My name is Commissioner Gamecheck.  I'm the greatest commissioner in pro sports.  I fine people who misbehave on the Draft Utopia forums.  If I don't like your post you will be fined $15,000 and will use that money to pay me Roger Goodell also known as Commissioner Gamecheck.

TheRockytopSheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 01:58:30 PM »

That's a game check for homophobia.

God damn it.  This guy is a bigger Mongolian Camobodian Asshole than Ghengis Khan.