My Community

NBA IN Mexico

theDUDE

• Lets Go 49ers WOOF WOOF!
    • View Profile
NBA IN Mexico
« on: November 13, 2014, 06:04:01 PM »
Did anyone see the Rockets VS Timberwolves game?  Who won?  I saw some of the third quarter when the Red Rockets were up.
My name is the Dude, I'm a yellow lab and I kick ass at life and in the after life.  I'm an all around badass dog that loves sports.  Let's go San Francisco 49ers.  I love licking a quarterback's chops like Patrick Willis. Can Colin Kaepernick, the K-man fetch me a freakin bone? P.S. I love balloons

JesseLucas

• Too Big, Too Strong, Too Fast, Too Good
    • View Profile
    • Post Game
Re: NBA IN Mexico
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 11:41:34 AM »
I think the Rockets ended up winning.  They almost lost last night to the 76ers though.
The Windy City Assassin!

Pimp Daddy Nick Saban

• Head Coach At Sweet Home Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 01:11:17 PM »
I want to see NBA in North Korea.  Dennis Rodman went to North Korea.
Win 10 games you can bang my brothel of Alabama cheerleaders.  Win a Championship you can get free GGRRR or bang my wife.  Win a Championship and maintain a GPA of 2.0 you can cop any feel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  Touch my daughter them Tigers down in Auburn will eat your tiny dick.

JesseLucas

• Too Big, Too Strong, Too Fast, Too Good
    • View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 04:21:09 PM »
I didn't actually get to watch the 76ers - Rockets game.  I just saw the box score.  I'm seeing stories now that the 76ers were up by 3 with 35 seconds left and their coach kicked the ball and got a technical foul which essentially gave the Rockets the win.  If I was the GM I would fire him for that.  At least bring him in and tell him "Hey you do this stupid crap again to cost us a game and your gone."  I mean they are horrible this year so they really don't have anything to loose.
The Windy City Assassin!