My Community

NBA Power Rankings

JesseLucas

• Too Big, Too Strong, Too Fast, Too Good
    • View Profile
    • Post Game
NBA Power Rankings
« on: November 07, 2014, 05:32:28 PM »
Here are the NBA Power rankings I finished last night.  They are accurate up till the morning of November 7th.  What do you guys think?  Who should move up, who should move down?

http://www.draftutopia.com/nbapowerrankings.html

The Windy City Assassin!

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
Re: NBA Power Rankings
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 06:36:17 PM »
Why aren't the Bulls #1.  The Rockets are too high as Dwight Howard is all hype.  The Grizzlies and Warriors might do something this year.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

JesseLucas

• View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 07:22:21 PM »
I would love to put the Bulls as the #1 but I can't.  I think power rankings should be based off of what a team has done, not just my personal opinion on how good I think they are.  The Rockets have won six straight.  That's why they ranked 1.  My personal opinion is that they aren't the #1 team in the league, but this is not based at all on my opinion.  I agree that Dwight Howard is not as good as what people like to make it seem.  My factors for determining which team was ranked in which spot was as follows.  First the team record, Secondly which teams have you beaten or lost too.  The Rockets were ranked first so If a team beat the Rockets it would help them more than if the beat the Lakers.  Likewise if a team lost to the Lakers that would hurt their standings worse than if they lost to the Rockets.
The Windy City Assassin!

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 07:47:06 PM »
That makes sense thanks for clearing that up with our other posters.  I really hope the Lakers tank the season for Okafor and then come back next year with Nash, Lin, and Julius Randle at full health while keeping Kobe and drafting his successor now that Meeks is gone.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.

JesseLucas

• View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 08:06:28 PM »
You should just go replace Jeanie Buss Chris.  You've got it all figured out lol.  I don't think the Lakers are going to do very good this year, but I don't think they would be able to intentionally tank.  At least not with Kobe on the team.  He is way too much of a competitor to let that happen.  I was really looking forward to seeing Julius Randle this year.  Was really disappointed when he went down.
The Windy City Assassin!

JesseLucas

• View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 09:36:48 PM »
Watching Memphis and OKC and seeing Durant on the Sidelines.  He just has that Coach look to him.  I think he's gonna be one that tries his hand at coaching some day.
The Windy City Assassin!

BarrackHusseinObama44

• Oprah Winfrey Is My Real Father
    • View Profile
    • Barack Obama's Website
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 01:38:41 AM »
Memphis looks strong.  6-0 and the Grizzles are playing hard cause Gasol wants a contract Grizzle fo shizzle.  Ransom why is pothead stansberry doing a research ad saying Hillary is the best president ever?  Everyone knows I'm the best president ever.  Surely a Chicago Bulls fan like Jesse thinks highly of my work.
I am the 44th and will always be president as long as I'm alive.  If you touch my fucking legos I will send the drones.

JesseLucas

• View Profile
    • Post Game
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 10:14:20 AM »
Grizzlies looked good until last night.  They almost got beaten by the injury riddled Thunder.  That's really bad. 

Now to address your second and third comments.

If Hillary were to ever be elected president I would give serious thought to leaving the country.  That would be the worst mistake in american history.

I am a bulls fan, I also love the city of Chicago and the Great state of Illinois (where I currently reside).  With that being said, looking back through American history at everything that has happened in this country the second worst thing that has ever happened in American history was when Barrack Hussein Obama was elected president of the United States.  If you noticed I said that was the second worst day in American history so what was the first?  It was the day Barrack Hussein Obama was re-elected.

I think it is a great thing that we have come far enough as a country that we can have a black man as president.  But I feel sorry for the black community that Barrack Obama is the first (and currently only) example of what a black man can accomplish in office.

Sorry Mr. President but you suck at your job.  If it were up to me you'd have been fired before you finished your first year.  And keep in mind that's coming from an Illinois resident.
The Windy City Assassin!

BoukenGreen

• The Smart-Ass Adventural
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 01:13:55 PM »
becareful that last post could be in the subcategories lol
There are somethings arrows can't kill.
For everything else, there's Master Sword