My Community

Webpages To Code Request

ChrisRansom

• Christopher Michael Ransom The 1 and only.
    • View Profile
    • Draft Utopia
    • Email
Webpages To Code Request
« on: November 01, 2014, 05:28:55 PM »

NFL Weekly Headlines For Each Team

Bob Raymond's Fantasy Hockey and Curtis Gilbraith's Piece

NBA Fantasy Basketball Hoping Lisa Donovan or Jesse Lucas will help out here.

My goal is to have all of the team pages for the MLB, AAA, and AA done by the end of November.  I am thinking about just revising the quality of the pages.  Too early for Season Previews.

In December I will redo the MLS Pages.  There will be 2 teams in the Eastern Conference Sporting KC and Houston Dynamo moving to the West with New York FC and Orlando City SC moving into the Eastern Conference as expansion teams.  I will have a mock draft for each sport up on the homepage sometime by the start of 2015.

Doing this with the NFL Regular Season Can Be Hard, but there are things people have to do.  Once I get these team pages and 2015 Mock Drafts Up, I can take my time to do Fantasy Aritcles while coding NFL team headlines and marketing them.  Still, if you have anything you want to read about post it here, and I'll do my best to put it up on the site as long as it relates to the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, or MLS.
My name is Chris Ransom and I am the creator of Draft Utopia.  I run the podcast, website, and forum for Draft Utopia.